Sunday, January 29, 2012

Too Tired To Title

When we walked in this evening- Will headed to the couch, I headed for the bed (after showering, of course) and even Weiser, whom you would think would have missed us, went straight for his bed.  Needless to say, the Bogert family is exhausted!

EXHAUSTED
exHAuSTEd
exHAuSted
EXHAUSTED
exhaUSted

Good news is:
We are home safe, the weekend was successful, and I can't wait to share it.
After I recouperate, of course ;)

Here is a picture of our room at the B&B as a teaser.


Nighty-night, sleep tight!



4 comments:

... said...

Hope you had a wonderful time and get some rest tonight!

Amanda said...

Rest up! I want to hear all about this mini vacay!

Sarah said...

Hope you had a great time! Check out my blog today, I tagged you in a post. Join in if you'd like :)

Pamela said...

How cute! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...