Friday, January 27, 2012

Love Language

Pinky is in Cancun, so she had  Jen from Going The Distance as a guest post, and she had the coolest love quiz to share!  It's about  The Five Love Languages, and how each one applies to you.

Example:

My Love Language

Quality Time: 9
Physical Touch: 7
Acts of Service: 6
Words of Affirmation: 6
Receiving Gifts: 2



Quality Time
In the vernacular of Quality Time, nothing says, “I love you,” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there–with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby–makes your significant other feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed dates, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.

Did you read that, lover? hehe.
Stay tuned to Pinky's blog, because yours truly will be guest posting as well!

I ALMOST forgot (shame on me) that my lovely Sarah is hosting a link up! 
How cute is her link button??


Photobucket

My inspiration today is the artist that we are going to see this evening in Denver!
If you have never heard of Atmosphere, you should look him up. He's pretty amazing and he's completely independent.


This song puts me in a good mood ;) 
Hope it does the same for you!

PS. In case you are getting less comments than normal, Nikskie reminded me that blogger is only letting some of us comment on the Pop Up comment forms, so everyone should make sure they have the Pup Ups.  They are better over all anyways, thus I will love you AND be able to comment if you do it!  Go check Nikskie out while your at it...I believe she lives in Indonesia. How cool is that?

9 comments:

Nobody said...

You know Dr. Chapman is at the church I grew up in? I've gotten to listen to him speak my whole life. LOVE him.

Jenn said...

I'm SO glad that you found my post interesting--when I heard about the Love Languages, and then saw my results, I was pretty intrigued. It's definitely interesting (and I think valid) to consider within a relationship!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, too! :)

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

I LOVE that picture of you two! You guys are so cute

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Such a great picture!! Undivided attention is so important!

Amanda said...

I have to check this quiz out! I'm currious to see how I would do.

henning love said...

i love dr chapman's book. he provided so much insight and you are like me quality time is my number 1 all time. want to make me happy spend good quality time with me, make sure you aren't on your blog and i know you are focused on me and my love tank goes sky high!

Niken said...

it might be fun to take the quiz.
wow! you mention me in your post. that will make me like 1000x more popular now. love you :p

Anonymous said...

ohhhh LOVE!!!

Head over to my Made My Day Monday Blog Link-Up today! Get new followers and share your story that made your day!!

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

lilmoomoo said...

My love language is Quality time too!!!
And I really do get upset when I don't get it!! HAHA
I absolutely need attention!

Also. I love that picture of you all :) SO awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...