Friday, January 13, 2012

How Pinteresting

I would love to introduce you to My Pinterest.  I haven't been "pinning" long, but I am already HOOKED.  I used to save pictures of online inspiration to my computer, which caused viruses and took up memory, but  now I can simply keep everything safe and organized out in the InterWeb!

I got quite a few lovely offers of help with my issue of centering the Pinterest photos and links, which I was super happy about, but so far- there is no obvious answer, as I had hoped.  There are a few quick fixes, though!

Option 1: "Embed" the photo in the HTML section, and then simply use the space bar to center it in the Compose section.
Option 2: Click on Pinterest photo, right click, "open in new tab" and copy the new URL.
Option 3: Google HTML codes to center.

I am pleased to say that all of these work, so I guess we are on the right track
- Thanks Ladies!!-

I created a board titled "Literatura", and it now has one pin:

                                                                                       Source: barnesandnoble.com via Janna on Pinterest





I found this book to be the best fiction I have read in a while.  I am itching to see the movie!

After I watch the movie, I will take a vacation to the beach!

                                                                                   Source: theembellishment.tumblr.com via Janna on Pinterest

Even if I HAVE to go all the way to Greece to find a beach ;)

Cuz ya know:

                                                                                      Source: rikshawdesign.blogspot.com via Janna on Pinterest

And when I feel "richer", I will buy these:



Have you seen these shoes??
I absolutely lust after them...
They are truly works of art, don't you agree?
The great part is that they are high, but the front platform offsets the heel height.  I would find many ways to incorporate them into my wardrobe, and find ways to make them worth the hubby's while (if you know what I'm sayin' ;)

 
Happy Pinning my dears!
In case y'all didn't realize...FRIDAY THE 13TH IS UPON US.
 I hope the loonies stay home until I get off work!
Will was all like, "I thought that was a myth.", and I was all like, "Every time something or someone crazy gets in your way tomorrow...remember that it's Friday the 13th."  People are crazy in general, but at least they have a reason to blame it on, on this day ;)





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I seriously have no idea how I functioned without Pinterest. I used to have huge book mark folders of everything I wanted to save, but I feel so much more productive now!


Anna
owlsandlace.blogspot.com

Sharstin said...

ah--[pinterest love~ isn't it bananas? good thing for sure! happy weekend!

CeCe said...

Water For Elephants the movie was so good. I cried! But that is not entirely unusual. Pinterest is all the rage around these parts. I have yet to check it out yet but I'm sure I will at some point. Happy Friday!

... said...

I heard the book was good! I only saw the movie...and I think Greece looks amazing!!

Brianna Renee said...

the book is great and i personally loved the movie! so much i watched it twice, hah :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...