Monday, January 23, 2012

Kreativ Blogger & Accent Vlog

Miss Pinky, also tagged me in a post this post week, and I am pretty dang excited to share!  I didn't necessarily get tagged in the accent vlog, but thought it was too fun not to try. 

The instructions are to say these words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught.

And then answer these questions:
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you use to change the TV Channel?


C'mon...you know you wanna do it ;)

PLEASE forgive me for all the "ums" I used...obviously I was nervous. I also blame it on the fact that I was looking at a split screen...I recommend writing everything down for easier reading.


Then home girl gave me the Kreative Blog award, which I am pretty excited about!
I'm sure you have already come across her blog, because she's pretty awesome, but just in case-


Here are the rules for the award:
1} Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2}Complete the form.
3}Award 5 blogs and let them know in a comment or email.
4} Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.

The form:

1} Name your Favorite Song:
Phil Collins "In The Air of The Night".
Only because it was my favorite when I was little and my daddy would crank it in the 'Stang on the way to school every morning. Good memeories.

2} Name your favorite dessert:
I actually don't like having 'dessert' because I am full after I eat. 
 I do love sweets on their own, and my go to would be carrot cake.

3} What ticks you off?
Disrespectful people.

4} When I'm upset:
I try to talk myself out of it.  I think about all the good things in life and why I shouldn't be wasting my time on negativity that gets you nowhere.  Especially when it comes to Will,  I ask myself: "Is this worth being angry?  Wouldn't I rather cuddle with him and talk it out at some point?" 
5} What's your favorite pet?
Our 'son' Weiser. He is the first animal that I have connected with on this level. I did have a little white dog when I was little, but it got puppy-napped, which is probably why I didn't get attached to any other family pets.

6} Black or White? .
Neither really, but white if I have to choose.

7 }Biggest Fear:
The unknown and change.  They are silly things to fear, but I guess you might say I have control issues.  I just like having some semblance of control and feeling the ground under my feet.  I've only recently begun to understand that your favorite products get discontinued, your favorite restaurant may close, styles change and that people change, but it doesn't always mean the world is ending.

Seven random  thoughts about me pictures:
I think that I have given away enough tidbits lately, so I am revising.

To change it up- I went through my phone and picked every 7th photo to Instagram.  This was great
because I ended up posting pictures that I probably wouldn't have shared otherwise.

1} This is how Will fell asleep last night.  He was nuzzling, and the next thing I knew-
he was OUT!


2} His grandma in Ohio MADE us these...They are awesome!

3}  My co-worker turned 21 and we all had a blast! 
Laughter is the best sign of life.

4} I always take pictures of my outfit.  They just don't make it off my camera/phone. 

5} This is "our" spot.  It's a random field adjacent to the dog park, where we can let
Weiser run and have a leisurely walk.

6} This is a "crustless pizza" that does have a crust, it's just made out of cauliflower. 
I made it for Will's birthday dinner!
I will have to pass along the recipe soon!

7} Will doesn't like cake or most sweets, so I made him Blueberry pastries.
Safeway had a sale on blueberries, so I threw this together and it was de-lish!

The blogs I would like to pass the Kreativ Blogger award to are:

1} Sarah @ Simply Sarah

2} Desiree @ Mama And Her Boys


4} Michelle P. @ Making Sense of Cents

5}  Steph @ The Sweet Life

Some of these ladies are like sisters to me, some dear friends already and some new interests of mine...That means you need to CHECK'EM!!

I can't wait to get through this week, to get to our weekend getaway BUT I want time to stand still because I don't want Will to deploy :(  I think for the first time ever- I am truly cherishing each and every day.  You should too <3

6 comments:

Nobody said...

SO cute! LOVE! Congrats on the award girl!! :)

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I love all the pictures!!! Super cute! I love that you call your g'ma tata.. lol :) cute vlog!

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

you are adorable! Im excited/nervous to do mine

Sarah said...

You are so cute!! Thanks for the award twin :) Guess I'll find a time to do my vlog now....gah!

henning love said...

i feel the same about disrespectful people they tick me off! and weiser is so adorable!

P!nky said...

Cauliflower pizza?!?!? wow!!!!

Thanks for the shout out!!!

WOOHOO PJ TIME!!!

It's a buggy...duh!

you crack me up girlie!!!

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...