Friday, January 6, 2012

Little Joys

Y'all...I am so overwhelmed...but in the best way ever!! 
After all the emails, comments and button swapping that was done yesterday- I am a happy happy happy HAPPY girl! 
I feel like such a loser silly girl, getting so excited about lil' things in the blog world, but I JUST can't help it.  I don't want to change it either.  I will fly my "freak flag" with pride and be joyous in my accomplishments, however small they may seem.

There are two lovely ladies that I'd like to particularly mention:

Miss Sarah, who happens to be my blog "twin".


And the sassy- P!nky, who has become a fast friend.


They have truly touched me lately, and they were the first two to grab my button.  I now proudly display their buttons on mine as well.  Cause that's how I roll- you support me and I'll support you! 

It's gonna be a good friday, y'all. I can feel it.



5 comments:

P!nky said...

GIRLIGIRLGIRLFRIEND! You are OH TOO SWEET and kind! Seriously, little teary over here. I really appreciate your budget help (I'm working on it) and really LOVE your outlook on life! So glad we are friends :)!

I think it's because we both 'look like we are 19' but we aren't...hahaha!

Have a fabulous day...cause it's FRIDAY!!!!! woot woot!

xoxo

... said...

Yay for blog friends! It's so awesome how real the friendships really are!

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

I was telling my husband how WONDERFUL it has been meeting so many lovely women in the blog world, including you.

★ JASMINE ★ said...

I'm the same way! I get so happy with comments, and new friendships in the blogging world!
*see my newest post* and youll understand!

hehe!

have a great day, hunnie!
xoxo

Erin said...

Just added your button myself! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...