Friday, January 20, 2012

Q-Tags

Yup- I decided that this "Tag" needed a name.  It may or may not die with this post, but for now-
"Q-Tags" is the name...as in Q&A tag. (I thought the former was catchier)
My Blog twin Sarah tagged me, because she is a good twin, so now I get to share it with you!

Rules-
The first rule of this Q-tags, is that you must not talk about Q-tags....
Until you re-post it, that is ;)

{1} You must post the rules.
{2} Post eleven fun facts about yourself on this post.
{3} Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
{4} Tag eleven people and link them on your post
{5} Let them know you've tagged them.

11 Facts about me-

{1} My #1 favorite restaurant in the ENTIRE world is Benihanas.


Circa 2009

I have eaten there for my Birthday for the last EIGHT years!  Now that's dedication.


{2} I'm sometimes viewed as a health nut...although, I have been letting loose quite a bit lately. 
Unfortunately, I only learned that letting loose is not as great as it sounds...
Pass the veggies!


{3} I love movies! Whether it's a movie night out, snuggling on the house or simply in the background while I blog- I heart them.  I don't really have favorites (I just like them all) but we did just see "We Bought a Zoo" and it was phenomenal!!

{4} I went sky diving for my 21st Birthday. It.Was.Awesome.

{5} I'm really good at budgeting...Don't know where I got it from, but Will and I have an awesome system.  Most people see budgeting as a restriction, but I see it as freeing.  I get to budget "fun money" and vacation funds, and enjoy the fruits of my budget.  It's not about constriction. It's about being aware of where your $ is going and prioritizing. 
I know I sound like a dork. I'm ok with that.

{6} I HATE loud noises.  Door slams, balloon pops, abrupt yelling;
They make my stomach queasy. 

{7} I love chocolate. Shocker.  What I can't live without? COFFEE.



{8} I am in the process of learning to drive a stick.  I'm doing juuuuust fine  EXCEPT for when Will mentions going out on the main roads.  Then I freak and stall out. Everytime.

{9}
I sat on Zsa Zsa Gabor's lap.
I got to go shopping with the All American Rejects credit card.
I danced with Usher at Timbaland's house.
I sang for Randy Jackson and the entire Ft. Lauderdale Boat Parade- impromptu.

{10} I was in a sorority.
Delta Phi Epsilon, baby.
"To be, rather than to seem to be."


Circa 2007
{11} I was once a cake decorator at The Great American Cookie Company. Fun job.
Buy me a cookie cake and you will be my best friend.

Sarah's Questions-

{1} If you could go anywhere in the world, money not being an issue, where would you go and why?
At the moment- any beach will do to get me away from the Colorado cold.  Next would be the Mediterranean, and I specifically want to visit Greece and Italy.
{2} What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
One might say the skydiving, but in my opinion- I think it's the fact that I decided to marry a man that was going in to the military.  Definitely crazy, but he's worth it.

{3} If you could have any car in the world what would you choose?
'67 Mustang Shelby.  There's just nothing like the sound of that engine.

{4} If you could have dinner with 3 people, dead or alive, who would they be and why?
My Grandma, my daddy and my best friend Dani. They are all alive, I just miss them terribly since they are all on the East Coast.

{5} Least favorite chore.
Dishes.

{6} What's the best vacation you've been on?
It's a toss up between Europe and the cruise that Will proposed to me on...leaning towards
 the latter.

{7} What is your food weakness?
French fries. I CAN'T say no.

{8} What was your first concert?
 The Y-100 Jingle Ball

{9} What's your favorite part about blogging?
Connecting with and learning from all of you lovelies, along with that feeling of fulfillment.
I'm also very pleased to be tapping into my writing again!

{10} How many first kisses have you had?
I'd like to plead the 5th on this one.
All that matters is that I am proud to say that I will never have another first kiss, and am blessed to have the perfect man to kiss for the rest of our lives.

{11} What would your dream job be?
Professional Blogger. Duh.
Other than that- I would say a combo of event planning and marketing. I'd want to make my own hours, though, and I'd want to be able to do it my way.  Clients need to trust in the ideas of their planner.
Questions from Moi to YOU-

{1} Where were you born?
{2} Who influenced you the most as a child?
{3} Is there any significance to your name?
i.e. Jan is my mom's middle name and Anna was my grandmother's name.
{4} What's your pet-peeve?
{5} What is your favorite color?
{6} What song inspires you the most?
{7} What is your favorite book? 
(I need some good new reads ;)
{8} What is your best piece of advice about blogging?
{9} Where do you see yourself in ten years?
{10} What makes you, you?
{11} Do you like me?
Circle:

YES                           NO

And my lovely Tag-ees:

Pinky @ Pink Persistence
Desiree @ Mama and Her Boys
Lil' Moo @ The Musings of Lil MooMoo
Erin @ Every Branch
Bethany @ Skinny Is A Mindset
Amanda @ Simple Girl, Simple Pleasures
Anna @ Owls and Lace
Erin @ Captivated By Grace
Cait @ Fit, Fierce and Fabulous
Elisabeth @ La Vita e` Bella
Alyssa @ Simply Alyssa

Thanks again, Sarah!! You are the BEST ;)
If you have already been tagged, feel free to just answer my questions on your blog!!

Tag, You're It!


Have a FABUOUS weekend!

12 comments:

J and A said...

Loved reading all of this. You have done some fun stuff!! PS. The re-name is awesome. Happy weekend.

Nobody said...

Okay.. Holy Jesus... are you being for real on your 9th "fact" and if so you have GOT to elaborate! You can't spill that info with no story behind it!!

And I absolutely LOATHE dishes... system in my house? I cook, Shawn cleans!! Hahahaa!

I also HATE folding clothes!

lilmoomoo said...

I also cannot stand random loud noises! I always jump out of my SKIN. I think it's gotten worse since I got my puppy a couple years ago in college tho!
It's like I'm always anxious he is gonna lose his mind when he hears something! Hahaha
I also cannot stand doing the dishes.
Too funny that you love budgeting. I don't really. at all.
hahahaha

loved reading these.. thanks for "Q-tagging" me girlfran!!!

oh yeah. and I agree.. elaborate on your fact # 9 sometime? pretty please?? :)

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

fun!! Ill post mine later! xoxo

Michelle said...

Love this!

And I'm new to your blog, love it!

... said...

First of all....I have neve rbeen to Benihanas...can we still be friends?! Secondly...I cannot exist without coffee..literally I would die! And third...sky diving?! Dang girl...that's so brave...I'm such a wuss!

The Sweet Life said...

Girl, you are so beautiful! Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

WHY IS YOUR LIFE SO MUCH COOLER THAN MINE!?


I'm going to go do this now, but I feel like it's not going to be nearly as exciting as this one.

Gina said...

I'm loving that coffee mug! And learning more about you!

I just found your blog and I'm loving it! Now following :)

xo, gina

anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

chelsea said...

love this, just found your blog and i'm now following.
i am having a giveaway on my blog
you may be interested
-chelsea
chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

chelsea said...

Hi, thanks for following. I'm sorry the giveaway hasnt started yet. it will once i get 50 followers and for the first giveaway I am only doing words no pattern/monkey. thank you for following and i will let you know as soon as i get 50, 20 more followers to go!
-chelsea

Amanda said...

Thanks for the tag! I'm going to do a post and answer your questions tomorrow!! :-) I love all your answers and who you picked to have dinner with.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...