Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Link Up On Top Of Link Ups ;)

Cutie pie Sarah over at Downtown Southern tagged me, so I was pleased to follow her Q&A.
Y'all know me and you know it's Tuesday, so Sometimes & Always it is!



1.What's your favorite snack?
 Sometimes: I'm pretty good about eating healthy snacks.
Always:  I will take chocolate or pb&j trail mix over most anything, when it's available.

2. If you were stranded on a dessert island and could only bring three things what would they be?
Sometimes: I might take a power source, toiletries, and my iphone, which can do everything I need electronically.
Always: I'm pretty sure if the hubs is with me, he can satisfy my needs ;)

3. Where's your favorite vacation spot?
Sometimes: I love to travel to new places and explore.
Always: Give me a BEACH anytime, anywhere.




4. What do you like to do on a Friday night?
Sometimes: I like to be sociable.
Always: I'd rather cuddle up with Will and watch a movie.

5. If you could splurge on one thing what would it be?
Sometimes: A shopping spree sounds fun.
Always: An amazing vacation trumps all.
Life experience > Material things

6. What's your go to recipe when you have to bring something to a party that's always a hit?
Sometimes: I enjoy bringing baked goods.
Always: My Mexican layered Dip is always a hit! 

7. What's your favorite holiday?
Sometimes: People think that it would be Halloween because it's my birthday.
Always: I LIVE for Christmas season.

8. What's the best bargain you ever got with regards to clothes?
Sometimes: I could go on and on about deals I have found.
Always: If it's not on sale- I don't buy it.
Bargain Shopper, baby!

9. What's your favorite book of all time?
Sometimes: I should pick Wuthering Heights or Moby Dick.
Always: The Giving Tree. Timeless.

As a matter of fact- I want this iphone case. Please and thank you.


via

10. If you could be one Real Housewife, which one would you be?
Sometimes: I watch reality shows like Wife Swap or Top Chef.
Always:  I have never watched Real Housewives.  Or Jersey Shore.
GASP. I know.

11. What's your favorite movie of all time?
Sometimes: I think that I am unable to choose just one, because I love all movies.
Always: If I have to pick a "go to" it would be....
Aww hell...I still can't pick.


As fun as these are- I promise, I appreciate EVERY tag and link up I am asked to partake in- does it feel like there have been more and more these days?  I'm not sure I can keep up at this rate, so please forgive me if I don't participate in every one...I have been trying to catch up on my own blog posts, and it ain't happenin'.  I will do my best and feel blessed to even have this issue.  I heart you all!!

PS. Speaking  of more link ups-


My Life Comes with fine print


Bunnie started a new link up, and who am I not to support?


So what made my day on Monday?  Well, I went in to work feeling pretty off and a tad bit sick, but it was payday, I had FOUR tipshares from working the bar, and I FOUND $80 in my work bag! That pretty much makes it the most lucrative Monday EVER!!


PPS. My FIRST guest post was on Miss Pinky's Blog  yesterday! 
Go check it!



8 comments:

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

You are too cute! Ok when I saw snack and trail mix, I had to ask if you have ever made muddy buddies?! If you hvent then you should because it is delicious!!

I had something else to say but the thought it gone. Lol. My brain is NOT working this morning!!

Miss Rachel M. said...

I always enjoy Top Chef! Sometimes I wish I had the creativity to start a really cool blog. Always enjoy reading your posts!!

Sarah said...

Great answers!! I'd pick the beach too!! Always! ; )

Anonymous said...

CUTE beach pic!! Dont you love just laying there and doing nothing surronded by wonder~!!!! Thanks for liking up!! Yay!!!

P!nky said...

Thanks for guest posting lovie!!! Guess who's BACK!?!?!? xoxo

... said...

What a great way to combine thees two! :) I am so with you on the beach...give me some sand, sun, and an umbrella in my drink :)

lilmoomoo said...

I 100% absolutely agree with #5.
I have ALWAYS said that too.
I would HANDS down much rather go on a trip, see something cool and hang out with people I love, rather than buy the latest purse or boots.

:)

Megan said...

You are always so amazingly creative with these! I love it!! The Giving Tree is like a CLASSIC favorite of ours!!

Thanks for linking up again!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...