Monday, January 2, 2012

Dear 2012

Dear 2012,

I hope you are ready to come through for all of us.  We are all very excited to see what you are going to have to offer, but don't think that we will remain faithful if you slack in the fun department.  I mean c'mon...2013 is gonna be knocking at your back door, and we will be happy to move on if you don't live up to our standards.

Specifically, this is what I expect:

#1 I'd like to NOT get pregnant before Will deploys, since I want him to endure enjoy the pregnancy with me IF we decide to have kids.
#2 I'm gonna need you to keep me busy during the nine months that he will be gone.
#3 Guidance in the career department would be lovely.
#4 Some positive changes in our government and the economy. No if's, and's or but's on this one.
#5 Make sure Lauren is cancer free.  We are over playing the cancer game and she has obviously dominated the entire time.
#6 I will take nothing less, than you bringing Will home from Afghanistan safe and unharmed before the year comes to an end.
#7 Oh and obviously- World Peace.  It's about dang time, don'cha think 2012?

I'd also like the winning lotto numbers, but I don't want to be too needy...just putting it out there.

Sincerely,

4 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Happy new year! And amen to world peace!

Sarah said...

*love* this list :)
I can help you with one of them. Come to Vegas with us in May. It's not too far for you....and I don't think you'll regret it! :)

lilmoomoo said...

umm.. HI. we need to be friends. hahahaha
I totally agree with #1. I do NOT want to get preg before my hubbs deploys because if I have to go through it, he does too! HAHA
#2 I need some help staying busy during the 8-9 months my hubbs will be gone..
#3 I also need some guidance in the ol' career department..
#6 AMEN HALLELUJAH! mine too!
Basically. I agree. with all.

I'm a new army wifey.. "new" to blogging.. and now your new follower!!!
Glad I found your blog!!

lovelovelove,
moo.

Megan said...

Hahaha! I love this list!!! Share the winning lotto numbers with me, too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...