Monday, July 20, 2015

Love Comes First

Hi. My name is Janna, and I've been deliciously lost in the eyes of my newborn. I mean there's also breastfeeding, diapers, loss of sleep, and allowing myself to heal, but mostly we are just enjoying our new doll baby. I have started the birth story, but I'm takin' my time while trying to find appropriate words for the...um... 'intimate' parts let's say. I also figured that before we get to that I should probably share the maternity photos first, because I don't ever want to forget the special moments where we were just 'us'. I look back at these, and it's amazing that I really do love him even more now that we have charlie, and I can only hope that this love continues to grow. Love is where it all started after all.

















I can't believe that two months ago we were footloose and fancy free on that beach, unaware of how much would change, and now it is bittersweet as I come to the realization that life will never be this simple again. I worry about the changes a baby can cause in a relationship, but I know that we both have the desire to become even stronger for her. First comes Love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage...

23 comments:

P!nky said...

Stunning, as always! You are the most beautiful pregnant person :)! Stay lost with your newborn, we will be here when you get back! <3

Jenn said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful, Janna! I'm so glad to hear that parenthood is going well for you guys! Charlie is adorable so I can see how easy it would be to get lost in her! Enjoy all of these precious moments!!

Alana Livingston said...

So sweet! Those photos are to die for!! I have enjoyed seeing pictures of her on Instagram and can't wait to read all about your journey in motherhood but that can certainly wait--enjoy those baby snuggles while you can!

Jen said...

These are such sweet photos! :)

Jen Mc said...

These are beautiful photos!
Hang in there, you two will make your adjustment to "us" - even if it's a little "different".
HUGS

Mandie said...

Beautiful pics. I cannot wait to hear more about lil Miss Charlie. :)

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

Courtney@PancakesandSparkles said...

Pregnancy really did suit you so much! Please don't worry about us just concentrate on your time with Charlie. Can't wait to read her birth story!

Helene in Between said...

I'm so happy or you. and these pictures are ridiculously breathtaking!

Melissa LaRose said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! It's such a crazy, beautiful ride! :) <3

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

These pics are beautiful. I love how you can see your perfect preggo silhouette in the last one. : )

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

These are beautiful.

Brittany said...

These pictures! Gosh you guys are such a gorgeous family. You are so photogenic. I can't wait to read the birth story. I love birth stories in general and I know your writing of yours is going to be beautiful.

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

You look absolutely beautiful my dear!!!!

Vicki said...

I love your photos!! Gorgeous!

Rach said...

Oh sweet Janna, these are beautiful. I love them all. I look forward to reading the birth story when you've figured out all you want to share. :)

Kelly said...

These photos are stunning and I can not wait to hear more about Charlie!

Kenzie Smith said...

Those photos are seriously SO gorgeous!

Pamela said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

These photos are so, so beautiful (not that I'd expect anything less from you two!) I'm so happy for both of you.

Laura Darling said...

So glad you're soaking in these newborn days! :)

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh. These are amazing. Seriously. What a stunning backdrop and you look fantastic. Love the outfits!

Kathryn B said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!! Those are stunning!!!! If you have the desire to make it work, then you will make it work! Life will never be the same again, but it will be much better! I cast remember what my life was like before I had my two munchkins, but I still wouldn't change my life one bit!!!! Enjoy your bundle of joy!!!!!

Meredith @ Barbell Wardrobe said...

you are just to beautiful and that location didn't hurt either! so much love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...