Sunday, January 15, 2012

"Inspired" Linky-Party

I recently connected with lil' miss (actually a MRS.) Elisabeth, and today is the start of a sweet little link up she is starting!  It is all about inspiration and what makes YOU inspired, so join in y'all!



I am truly inspired by SO many things, but I can't just share it all with you today...

In honor of her first link-up, I will share what inspires me the MOST, and that would be my
 amazing husband! Shocker, right? Those of you that are familiar with my blog- probably already knew that was what I was going to say. teehee.



Wanna know how amazing he is? I let him off the hook for a shopping trip I'm making with a girlfriend today, and instead of hanging with his buddies- he CHOSE to come with me!
How did I get so lucky?

He is a proud soldier, a daddy to our pup, a pillar of strength, incredibly intelligent, the best husband I could ask for and EXTREMELY sexy to top it all off!  He inspires me everyday and I wouldn't even want to think about my life without him <3
He completes me in every way possible.

Hope y'all are all having a lovely weekend!!

 




11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet and you two look so incredibly happy!


Anna

Unknown said...

Beautifully put Janna :) thanks for linking up and that picture is gorgeous!
love,
elisabeth

Sarah said...

aw lucky girl!! sounds like a winner....does he have brothers?? ;)

Sarah said...

btw....check out my bloggy tomorrowww ;)

★ JASMINE ★ said...

that picture is perfect.
picture perfect <33


beautiful couple!


xxxooo

... said...

How cute are they! :) Her hair is gorgeous!

Janna Renee said...

That's me silly.

Courtney B said...

Your hair is AMAZING!
And so is your hubs :) Lucky girl!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

So so cute!! And I don't know if I've told you this already, but I love your blog design! It's so unique!

Mariel Torres said...

Your hair is gorg... and so are the two of you :)

kisses!

Megan said...

This is so sweet!! Love the love!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...