Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Zombie Hunting!

I know I threw everyone for a loop when I shared this picture:


But I just had to wait for the rest of the pictures before I could really explain.
I got to be a part of one of the coolest photo shoots that I have ever done, and it was just in time for Halloween!

My girlfriend Valerie is a very talented hair and makeup artist, so when she asked me to be a part of this zombie shoot for Colorado Mountain Man Survival, saying no was out of the question.

They were going for a Sucker Punch look, and of course I was pegged as the blonde chick with the pigtails. I guess I pulled it off, but I'll let you be the judge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty much a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I am so thankful to have worked with some AMAZING people. Jason, Valerie, and Definitive Photography will always have my back when we fight zombies ;)

Now before I take off on vacay, let me reveal our TWO winners!

#1 The overall giveaway
Congrats to Kate @ Daffodil's!
I adore her, so I was so excited when her name was picked! Although, I would have been excited no matter who got picked. You absolutely deserve it girl, and thanks for entering.


Thanks to those of you that voted for me, even though I wasn't in the running ;)

Photobucket

Now it's vacation time!
There will not be interrupted programming, so see you Monday :)




31 comments:

Johlet said...

These pictures are so cool!
And I loved that movie!
Enjoy your holiday!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

Rebecca said...

Those photos are fab and it looks like a fun thing to be part of.
Have a lovely holiday.

Nikki said...

How cool! The pictures came out amazing!

Jean said...

Zombies! That's pretty neat! What a fun experience! :) Happy Vacay to you! :)

Jen Mc said...

Awesome photos! Lucky you for getting to participate

Laura said...

You look gorgeous. The pictures are great. Have a great vacation!

Jenn said...

The pictures look so cool!!!

Jamie said...

I hope Hurricane Sandy doesn't ruin our visit. :(

Kait said...

Ah yay! I'm happy that people liked my costume, but even happier that it's your birthday! How fun! Also, I can't tell you enough how happy I am that we BOTH have countdowns. YAY YAY YAY! Happy birthday weekend beautiful girl!

PS--Obsessed with the mountain man shoot!

Alana Christine said...

What a fun photoshoot! You looked gorgeous (as always).
Have a great weekend!!

Nicole said...

Looks like absolute blast!!

CeCe said...

Cool pics. That must've been so much fun. I LOVED that movie!!

Dani @ Wine Cheese and All The Things said...

Loving those photos!! I would do that in a heartbeat too, if given the opportunity! Have fun on your trip! <3

Jen said...

I love the photos, it looks like a blast! :)

Nicole said...

Those pictures are crazy cool! I love that you don't always do just the typical model shoots, but mix it up and do a lot of different things.

Elle Sees said...

too rad!! i'm just back from vacation and catching up with posts!

cynthia said...

Bummer I didn't win :( hehe
Awesome pics, I think the first one with the kids is still the best. ;)
Have a great trip!!

Rach said...

Whoa! What a cool opportunity! Enjoy your vacation, doll!

Lauren // Pink on the Cheek said...

WHOA those pictures are amazing.you totally look like baby doll. I would totally frame it too:)

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Those pictures are amazing!! Congrats to your give away winners as well!!

Susan said...

You know, I actually thought at some point during this week "I have checked back at her blog to figure out where she was going with that zombie photo...." YES, I'm a nerd, but thanks for sharing! AWESOME photos! xoxo :)

Jen said...

I left you an award on my blog!!! :)

J and A said...

That is so fun. Great pictures!!! You are beautiful. ;)

Anonymous said...

You look awesome girl enjoy your vacation!!

Niken said...

i was hoping you were really hunting zombies! haha. look so fun and you look gorgeous

Melissa said...

Wow, so cool. The pictures are great.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Katie said...

how cool that you got to do that!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures came out awesome! That is so great you got to participate in that photo shoot :D

Courtney B said...

Aaah... these pictures are AMAZING!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Those pictures are really cool! Thanks again for hosting such an awesome giveaway and I am excited about the win :) (and glad I am finally all caught up on your blog!)

JordanDorkin said...

Hey seems like a happy vacation not Zombie Hunt :D Enjoy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...