Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Define Your Perception, Sami's Shenanigans

Hello Lovebugs!
Thank you, thank you for the kind words and positive thoughts for Grandma yesterday. It was amazing to come home to, and always lifts my spirits.

This girl is lifting my spirits too.
Sami and I have become IRL friends, so I am ecstatic to be swapping sponsorships with her this month. She is a strong, beautiful, and intelligent young woman that ALWAYS has me laughing. Plus, I lust after this girls closet. I'm hoping I can visit her in Denver soon and dive into her closet. 

Photobucket

Photobucket


I used to think... 
I would graduate college, move to New York City, and have my dream job!

Now I know...
That it takes a lot of hard work to get what you want and that the best things in life don't come easy.

People see me as...
Sarcastic, funny, and sometimes a little snarky.

But I hope that they know... 
I truly have a good heart and would do anything for the people I love!

I blog because...
I love writing about things I am passionate about and I have met some amazing girls because of it, including my first blog to real life friend Janna :)

Photobucket
Our last blate to the Alpaca Farm!

Blog || Facebook || Instagram


I am going to try my darndest to make it up to Denver soon because she said she would go with me to Benihana's. Those of you that have been around for awhile know my obsession. What you don't know is that I have gone there for my birthday for the last eight years in a row, and I'm hoping that we can continue this tradition this year!

Either way, you better run over and say hi. I promise, you will fall in love <3




13 comments:

Nikki said...

Sometimes being a little snarky is not a bad thing!

P!nky said...

I hear you on the dream job comment!

I love Sami's blog too! Can I come eat dinner with yall?

Brooke said...

I'm so jealous - and never been to Benihana - so maybe I'll tag along to Denver to try it out: )

Niken said...

sami's awesome!

i love this series.

Sami said...

Thanks for the sweet words Janna, I feel truly blessed to have met you and become friends! So excited that you allowed me to be a part of this awesome series! Can't wait for Benihana :)

CeCe said...

Lover her scarf in that picture. We have a Benihana in San Diego so I'm hoping you'll get stationed here next and then we can go together!! I haven't been in years.

Nicole said...

I think I want to dive into her closet as well!

Jen Mc said...

I am off to check it out..thanks!

Jess said...

Love that leopard scarf! And an alpaca farm? I had no idea these existed!

Jean said...

that's where boyfriend took me on our first date, benihana's ;)

cute, alpaca farm! i love farm animals!! xo

My-cliffnotes said...

Love her! Jealous you share a state!

Kiki said...

I read her blog and love it! I cant wait until i form these kinds of relationships with other bloggers! Just followed you!(:

Xo
glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That's way cool to make real friends from blogging! I wish I could do that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...