Thursday, October 18, 2012

{Almost} TGIF

Happy Friday Eve!
I happen to have something special planned for Friday, so I'll keep it short and sweet today.

#1 You can find me here, talking about my FAVORITE birthday ever.
I absolutely adore Kelly, and am so excited that she let me take over for my Birthday month.

#2 If you haven't seen our Christmas Swap, go check it out!
We are signing up until November 2nd, and I am so ecstatic that we have a great group of bloggers thus far!


Gift Swap

#3 Come back tomorrow for my FIRST group giveaway!
There will be some fabulous ladies and awesome prizes, so it's win/win.

#4 I can't wait to explain this next week:

Oh you know...just capturing zombies.

Aaaand #5 Betty White for President!
I'm serious about that, but I'm also wondering what sites you all use for your campaign/election info? I'm always interested in where people get their knowledge pre-election.
Knowledge is power.



So basically, go check out my Birthday guest post and come back tomorrow for some real fun!!


21 comments:

Holly said...

Haha I am SO curious to hear the background of the zombie photo!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Loved your post over at Kelly's beautiful friend! You and your hubbie are too cute! Fun costumes and SO fun to be born on Halloween! XOXOXOXO

Kristine The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

Nikki said...

Ummmm I can't wait to hear about this picture!

Jen Mc said...

Hmmmm...you have me curious.
I'll vote for Betty!

Kait said...

I loved your post on Kelly's page! And I am so intrigued by that photo ever since I saw it on Instagram! Absolutely cannot wait for tomorrow. Seriously.

Holly said...

Can't wait to see what the pic is all about!

Jen said...

Love the picture, can't wait to hear all about it.

Emily H. said...

love the birthday post. i never get awesome parties like that. and i love the picture with the zombies. i really want to know the story behind that one.

Rach said...

Going to check out your birthday post now! :)

Kelly said...

Those are the least scary zombies I've ever seen. TOO cute!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love the Birthday post!!

Jean said...

love that zombie photo. can't wait to hear about it.

Mallory said...

Loved your guest post aaaaaannndddd you can bet your sweet little self I signed up for the christmas swap! So excited:)

Alana Christine said...

lol. I made it to Kelly's blog before yours and knew it was your post after reading the first sentence!
Yay for the giveaway! Hope you didn't need anything else from me. Let me know!
Zombie children? Oh, I can't wait!

Chelsea Olivia said...

stopping by from Living In Yellow...can't wait for your giveaway tomorrow ;) new follower! and I just read your about me and I officially think you're awesome!!


www.yourstrulyblog.com

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the story behind that picture!
I would vote for Betty White in a second! (:
Off to check out your post!

Jane said...

I can't get over the zombie kids! So cute!!

Susan said...

I have been out of the blogging world for way to long! So glad to come back and find your blog as awesome as ever! Can't wait to hear about the zombie photo!! Hope you're doing well girl!!

Erin said...

Betty White. Done and done, I'd vote ten times over.

Sierra said...

Weee happy birthday and yay for a zombie photo! Hope you had a fab weekend.

Nicole said...

Capturing zombies... too cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...