Monday, October 15, 2012

The Changing Of The Leaves



Dear Hubby,
I apologize that I do not post on the weekends, but seven days/week of blogging is just a bit much. I love that you are attentive enough to our little blog that you said I hadn't updated it in far too long (since Friday), but at least you have time to get really excited for my posts on Mondays! Patience is a virtue, lover.
Sincerely, 
Your Ever-Loving and Dedicated Wife
(2.5 years in and I still get giddy at my "wife" status. Don't judge)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My weekend consisted of  just yesterday, since I worked on Saturday, but all in all it wasn't bad.
Plus I had my first Pumpkin Spice of the season to get me through.

The weather was sunny and 58°, so I decided that we both needed some fun in the sun.


I figured that it was time to visit the park down the road that we had never been to.
Come to find out, there are lots of geese poop, bbq areas, a little pond, and some trails.

We explored for a bit, but then it was nice just to sit and enjoy.
I thought it was funny that everyone walking by called Weiser a puppy. 
I get made fun of for calling our five year old dog a puppy, but when you look into his puppy dog eyes, you just can't help it.


Having Will there would have been the only thing that could have made the afternoon more perfect. At least I can say less than 50 days!! I can't believe that I get to say that :D

You can also find me on Lesley's blog, today!
(after 7:30am, but no clue what time zone hehe)
She is on vacay, so I am filling in for her. Wait till you see her new blog design.
I am LOVING it.

Gift Swap



26 comments:

Sam said...

That park looks like fun! Yayyy less than 50 days until your hubby returns!

The Pink Growl said...

I don't post on weekends either. I think if I don't live my life on the weekends then I won't have anything to blog about.

Jenn said...

I love enjoying the cool crisp Fall days outside at a park! Looks like you took full advantage!
Yay for 50 more days!!! :)

Candace said...

Ooh it is so fallish and pretty where you are! And 50 days will go so fast!

Alana Christine said...

Glad you got a little bit of relaxation this weekend! Also, 50 days?! He'll be here before you know it!!

Erin said...

I love that your hubby checks in on your blog like that ;) Mine doesn't read mine often, but he always asks "when did you blog last?!" LOL, love those sweet men ;)

And I toootally stil love my "wife status" too, I hope that never goes away! :)

Pamela said...

Aww he'll be here before you know it!! eee! Love the pictures!!

henning love said...

i still call my dogs pups all the time and yes they are 2 and 3 but i don't care they will always be my pups. i want 50 degree weather

Jen said...

Haha I love that your husband said that! :)

MorgHarpNich.com said...

i love you can sit outside comfortably at 58! my husband (raised in georgia, but is hawaiian) couldn't handle it at all! i'm loving all the beautiful fall colors that are popping up everywhere. it's taking a little extra while in georgia, but it's coming slowly, but surely!

Jen Mc said...

Sounds like a lovely day!

Nicole said...

I took a nice long walk with our dogs this weekend too, and it's one of the simplest things that brings me such joy and love :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pics - beautiful fall! Did you get pampered for your hubby ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Janna! I came across your blog from a link via a friend a week or so ago and just love it! I know the feeling of being sub-50 in the countdown (I'm in a similar countdown situation with a good friend of mine!) and can only imagine how excited you are for your hubs to be home soooo soooon! Anyhow, I just started blogging over at adventuresofaninspireddreamer.wordpress.com (figured it was time to come out of hiding and actually interact in the super-fun world of blogging!) and thought I'd say hey! Glad you had a fun and relaxing weekend
-Meghan

Elle Sees said...

I just love this!!! I think only my mom reads my blog, hehe.

Nicole said...

Sounds like a great weekend, that's for sure. I still get giddy being called wife too :)

Rebecca said...

That's so sweet that he reads your blog. The park looks lovely, love how the colours are changing for Autumn, so pretty. Less than 50 days, I'm so happy for you, it'll fly by i'm sure and it's great that he will be home for Christmas.

J and A said...

Less than 50!!!!! whoo hoo!!!! :) Love park walks, so pretty.

cantremember said...

k you make me want a dog. i love fall, along with these adorable pictures!

My-cliffnotes said...

Those pics are soo pretty!

I love that he loves your (both of you) blog! So cute!

ylenia said...

Hello dear, nice pics in this post! Also your blog is very sweet and I was wondering if we could follow each other! Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
XOXO
Ylenia

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

So freaking cute hubs checks your blog regularly. He is such a doll. We're almost half way through October!!!! Beautiful pictures. Looks like the perfect fall day! Yesterday was 88 degrees here. Blah. I'm ready for the cold weather!

Rach said...

Less than 50 days!! YAY! :) Looks like you had fun, girl!

Courtney B said...

Less that 50 days.... YAY! I'm so happy for you! I truly hope the time flies.
And it sounds like a perfect fall day! You enjoyed it the best way possible :)

Jean said...

That's so cute your husband even checks your blog more than you. So cute!

I love venturing off in our neighborhood. I just wish we had more parks... ;)

DSR said...

I don't think the "wife" status ever gets old...and neither does the "mommy" status. It's a wonderful thing to wake up everyday and be excited about the people that you have in your life.

Looks like a beautiful weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...