Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Time

HEY, hey!
Checking in from the East Coast, and yes, I am still on vacay in spite of Hurricane Sandy.
Crazy, I know.

If you want to see pictures and shenanigans from this weekend catch up on Twitter and @jrbogert for Instagram. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to link you to Instagram because I only recently realized that it's more than just a photo editor, but I'm sure you all know what you are doing ;)

I have a treat for you tomorrow, so see ya then!
Oh, and wish us luck for the hurricane!
I'd love it if we don't lose power.
Or flood.

PSSSST: You have until Friday to sign up for the Christmas Swap!

Gift Swap


P.S. Excuse any mistakes this week, because I'm blogging with limited capabilities. Vacation problems ;)

16 comments:

Pamela said...

Ohhh, please be careful!! I'll be praying!

Alana Christine said...

Have fun and be careful!

J and A said...

Yikes!! Stay safe! :)

Kathryn B said...

Stay safe and have a fun vacation!

Holly said...

Stay warm, dry and safe! Ohio is windy, rainy and cold! They are talking snow this week! Eeeek!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Stay safe gf! Ill be checking up on you! I'm excited for tomorrow's post :).....2 days!!!!!!!! Love you!

Nicole said...

First off Stay safe! And secondly, what do you mean by this?? "I only recently realized that it's more than just a photo editor"

Helene said...

be safe!!! wishing the best for you!

My-cliffnotes said...

Woohoo vacation.

Be safe

Xx

Jean said...

I have an account w/ http://instagrid.me/ what allows me to share my Instagram through the computer... :)

Be safe and have tons o' fun!!!!!!! xo

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Praying you stay safe while visiting the East Coast!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you stay safe!! Can't wait to hear what you have going tomorrow!

Makeup & Art Freak said...

Love your blog! You're doing a great job!! :) Would you like to maybe follow each other? Let me know!

xoxo

Johlet said...

Have fun and be safe!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

cynthia said...

Vacations can not be interrupted! ;)
Just stay safe! I hope it doesn't kill your power or flood you, either. Ugh, what a hassle that crap must be.
Looking forward to the next step in the holiday swap. :)

The Little Flapper said...

Stay safe sweetie! Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...