Friday, December 28, 2012

2012: Top 12

2010: Top 10
2011: Top 11

I think it's always fun to reminisce, as you can see from the two previous years.
This year, I chose to highlight the top twelve most visited posts of 2012.
I swear I'm not just being lazy.

Honestly, some of these document some fun times, some priceless memories, and much personal growth- all the reasons that I'm really grateful for this blog. I am always grateful for you guys (duh), but I try to remember why I began in the first place.

#12 Fun In The Sun

Photobucket

#1 What A Weekend
#1 is what happens when you tweet a "celebrity" that you blogged about him, and all his minions check your blog out. Thanks Jesse ;)

But I must also give an honorable mention.
This post has reached almost as many hits as the others, and has only been up for a short period. I guess there is just something about a fairy tale ending that gets ya.

Well, Happy New Year's, y'all!
I hope everyone has a fantabulous, but SAFE night!



21 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea, can't now I have to check out all your posts, especially interested in the Zombie Hunting as my husband is somewhat obsessed with them. Am I the only person in America who realizes Zombies are as real as vampires? ;)
Happy New The Real McCoy(s)Years!

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

What a fun wrap up - totally stealing this idea from you!

Niken said...

you're awesome!

P!nky said...

What an awesome idea, I love it!

THE JOB reveal did pretty well :)!

LOVE YOU!

xoxo

Helene said...

love this! I am doing this type of post coming up to, i love reflecting on the best stuff from the past year!!
i think the zombie hunting was one of my faves! haha

Jen said...

I love the zombie hunt, definitely a favorite. :)

Heather K. said...

You come up with the coolest blog entries. It just so happens I came across your blog on some link-up... but what kept me was your J-O-B reveal. You were so spunky and fun.

You're one of the "realest" bloggers out there and I enjoyed going through your "Top 12" posts, because I got to know you a little better. I especially appreciated your Bloggers for Accountability post. Real. Thanks for always taking the time to invest in your blog.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I agree with Heather, you really do come up with the coolest blog ideas :)

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute way to list your tops of 2012! I definitely am going to have to check out those posts :D

My-cliffnotes said...

This is such a fun idea!

Rachel said...

Great year! And it's awesome that it ended with your husband home. And I remember when your camel post came out--I thought that was the most hilarious thing ever!

Ashleigh said...

Such a fun wrap up :) Have a great new years :)

Jenn said...

Love this idea for a post and also loved looking back at the old posts, too!

Unknown said...

Love this roundup-- enjoyed the bloggers for accountability post! Feel free to link-up at my 2012 Year in Review party :)

xo Shane

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

How fun to look back at the past year of blogging! I remember some of these posts ;)

dreaming en francais said...

Great post -- it's always so fun to look back at your year like this! Lovely blog!

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Wow, so many great posts, quite a year!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes 
500 Follower Kate Spade Giveaway

ChatterBlossom said...

Love the ride a camel one! How funny!
Happy new year to you! ;-)
Jamie
http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

Kate @ Daffodils said...

It was fun reading some posts that I missed (I love the His & Hers, that was awesome). Hope yall are having a wonderful vacation and still on post-deployment high!

Nicole said...

I like this idea... I should look mine up!

Rach said...

So glad I've gotten to know you this past year! Reading your blog has been great. Love you! Happy 2013!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...