Monday, December 3, 2012

Surprise!




I couldn't tell, because I didn't want to spoil the surprise, but my In-laws flew in for Will's return!

Islands of Adventure!! surfin' with my mother-in-law!
circa family vacation 2011

We have had a blast with them this weekend, and love that they flew all the way out here. What was funny, is that Momma H. had prayed for a date to come out here before the Homecoming was set in stone, and she picked the EXACT right date. Pretty cool.

They didn't land until 2:55 and the Homecoming was at 11:30AM, so they showed up on our door step that afternoon. I am VERY proud that I kept it a secret, because it's sooo hard for me to not tell Will everything. I actually have so much to tell you about the Homecoming, but it's going to have to wait. Will is keeping me busy for the time being ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also want to remind everyone that our Secret Santa link up is in less than two weeks!
I hope everyone has shipped their gifts, but if not? This is your FINAL warning.

Gift Swap
Have a great week everyone!
Mine is certainly going to be. Le sigh...

25 comments:

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I am glad that they was able to come. I am also glad you was able to keep a secret. I am sure he enjoyed the kept secret :)

P!nky said...

That is so super awesome lady, great job keeping hte secret!

xoxo

Jenn said...

What a fun surprise! Glad you were able to keep it a secret (it's so hard sometimes!)

Niken said...

that's a great surprise!
haha, love that photo

All At Once said...

That's awesome that they were able to make it out! I can't imagine how I would feel or what I would do if one of my babies went off to Afghanastan. Makes me cry just thinking about it. So glad you are all having such a fantastic reunion.

Pamela said...

Love that they surprised him!! So sweet!! Can't wait to hear more about this homecoming & see more lovey dovey pictures :)

Helene said...

how fun!!! what a great return home!!
and thanks for the reminder!!!!

Kimmyyy83 said...

Love the pic! I have a hard time keeping surprises too, Jeremys parents are coming a week earlier than he expects and I am trying SO hard not to tell!!!

Nicole said...

That is an exciting secret. I had to keep one from Mark like that about our wedding because one of our friends deployed in Afghanistan flew home for our wedding and his leave! I know what you mean about it being difficult not to tell :)

becca said...

awesome surprise there girl

Brittany said...

Oh how fun! Such a great surprise!

Kenzie Smith said...

That is such a wonderful surprise! It must have been hard to keep that a secret!

Elizabeth @The Better Belle Project said...

So happy he's back home safe! I'm sure you guys have a lot of catching up to do ;-)

I'll be sending out my secret santa gift asap!

Kelly { Messy.Dirty.Hair.} said...

Yay!!!!! So happy he's home & ur just living in paradise right now!! Seriously don't think you guys could be any cuter!!! Love you GF!

ms.composure said...

aw so so so exciting and i am LOVING that surfing pic!! LoL

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Aww, I'm so glad they were able to come! Also, that pic is hilarious!

Jean said...

I am so glad he's back home w/ you. Totally understand your little hiatus :) Also glad your in-laws were able to be there :)

Optimistic Existentialist said...

That photo is EPIC!!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Oh how fun, I bet he loved it!!!!

Jen said...

How awesome! I bet he was so excited. :)

My-cliffnotes said...

I love that they came!! Did you take a video!!

Michael Z said...

That's an awesome surprise!! Have fun! Can't wait for the 14th!

Kirsty Arnold said...

I bought my gifts today and sent them off! It's just sooo exciting! I love giving so much that I am really trying not to send an email to my secret receiver and tell them allllll about it hahaha can't wait to receive something special in the mail too! xxxx

Jessica @ Lovely Little Things said...

Talk about perfect timing! That's awesome :)
I'm SO excited for you that your man is home and that you guys got to spend some time with family!

Love that picture by the way...too cute!

xo

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

SO exciting! I can't even imagine how happy you all are right now. Enjoy your time together :D

Thanks for linking up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...