Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sneak Peak Of The Homecoming!

Okay, I lied. I am linking you to a sneak peak of the Homecoming photos, but it's for a good reason! Not just selfish reasons. ;)

If you have Photobucket, then you know they have been emailing us about their "My Life's An Adventure" Contest. I didn't really have any intention of entering, but as I was going through the Homecoming pictures, an idea struck me.

See how this idea came into fruition, and vote for us by "Like"ing the story!

Photobucket

There are nine million people in this contest, but I figured I might as well give it a try. I happen to think our story is the best, but hey...that's just my opinion. I hope that the judges do too, but 10% of the score is based on Social Media, so I NEED you and your awesome votes. Pretty please with sugar on top?

Sorry for the tease, but once I get the CD with the pictures, I will be sharing all of the Homecoming fun! Promise.








21 comments:

lesley: the dream tree said...

love the pics! they do tell such a good story. good luck...hope you win (:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO cute. Love love love!! :)

Nikki said...

Voted! Awesome pictures! Can't wait to see the rest!

P!nky said...

loved it and voted, woohoo!

Helene said...

I LOVE IT! I have one too actually haha, I totally liked your story!


if you want to see mine, it's here: http://s1285.beta.photobucket.com/user/helenesula/story/8453

KayeDean said...

gave you a 'like'...great photos

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

cute! I voted!

Hilary said...

Ahhh wonderful idea. I love it, and I personally think you have the best story as well ;) XO I will share it via SM tonight!

Nicole said...

I have 2 accounts, you got 2 votes from me :)

Rebecca said...

cute

Alice said...

I voted for you! :)

Dash Interiors said...

So stinkin sweet!
MUAH
ash@abpetite
http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

I logged in and liked yours! So cute. I think you should win. You have my note anyways.

Jamie said...

Ann. So cute.

My-cliffnotes said...

I tried yesterday and it wouldn't let me ;(

Jess said...

Oh girl! I will totally go vote for you! You two are too cute not to! (did you like my use of all those to's?)

Mimi said...

awww, those are beautiful photos! i wish you luck with the contest! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Monogrammed Tote Bag Giveaway

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

This is the best! I am so grateful to your husband and the others for their sacrifice and I am thankful your are patient and kind enough to support this. Big hugs. You guys are winners regardless.

Rach said...

Oh my goodness, so precious! I definitely liked it! :)

Amanda said...

Not going to lie that I teared up a little bit seeing those homecoming photos, Janna!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

How precious!! I love!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...