Monday, September 24, 2012

What...A Weekend.

Okay, so I had an idea that this weekend would be fun, but I had no idea just how fun.
Thank goodness I don't drink, because I can only imagine how much more tired I would feel right now. This is why I'm just going to give you the skinny.



Saturday:
MMA fight in Pueblo
{Pics to come}

Sunday:
Brunch at the Broadmoor Lots of shenanigans =

Photobucket

Does anyone recognize the guy on the left covered in cake?
Hint: He's NOT from Jersey Shore.

In case you don't, check him out here.
Be prepared to laugh your bootay off.
Oh, and he has the coolest cat ever.
Did you know cats can be cool enough to have their own Youtube?
Haha...Me neither.

You might know the other cool cat on the right, as well.
Any of you watch WXII12?
You might just recognize Artie ;)

Happy {early} Birthday Jesse!
You can't prank a prankster, but you can smash a cake in their face!
Tehehehehe...



18 comments:

JesseWelle said...

You know im going to get you back now! SAAAAN!

Mick B said...

Haha Jesse you must have a hard life, always prepare for the pranks

Mick B said...

PvP Saaaaaaan

P!nky said...

CAKE IN THE FACE, love it!

Hilary said...

Ha, love it. Can't prank a prankster ;)

MorgHarpNich.com said...

sounds like a blast!
and happy birthday to jesse.

morgan
@ quitetheb

Unknown said...

What a fun photo - I'm glad you had such a wonderful weekend Janna xo

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

OMG!!!!!!! hahahahhahaha I ust watched his video at work. you should've warned me not to watch at work. lol. those poor girls!

Jen said...

Hahaha what a great photo! :)

Nicole said...

I love how it seems the guys are wearing more cake than you gals!

Unknown said...

haha so fun!

happy monday!
xo, sarah grace

Jean said...

hilarious prankster!

Raven said...

You are so awesome. In every way. and gorgeous. and I am so jealous that you dont drink and can STILL have fun, because I CAN'T.

I have to hit up da bottle, but hey, Im not complaining ;)

My-cliffnotes said...

ahh awesome, looks like a fab weekend. I've always wanted to smash cake in someones face.

xoxo

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Omg yes. I love how you don't drink. Even more reason were soul mates! Love you!

Amanda said...

Looks like you all had a great time with smashing cake in the face!!!

Rach said...

Haha! I just watched that video... so awkward and hilarious!

Unknown said...

A picture is worth a thousand words hehe ;) Looks like a fun weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...