Monday, May 14, 2012

What a Weekend.

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day <3
The video on Desiree's blog turned out super cute, and if you go "like" my Facebook page you will find another song tribute I sang for Will...I will not be posting it on here, so that's the ONLY way you are going to see it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole from Life's A Beach is dealing with finals this week and she asked me to post about stress relief, so that's just what I did.  I happen to think there are some VERY helpful tidbits, including WEIGHT LOSS.  I happen to be one of the least stressed people I know, but I wasn't always this way, and you will have to head over there to see how I've changed for the better ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I'll just show you one picture from this weekend:


I was SUPPOSED to have two relaxing days off, but it was pretty much the opposite...I'll share more soon! Don't let Monday get ya down!

PS. I noticed that my GFC no longer shoes my friend count. It's no big deal, but was wondering if I broke it some how....If anyone has an idea, let me know!



19 comments:

Jean said...

go rockstar! ;)

The Michelle Show said...

It does show it! its just in white font now

C Mae said...

Mine doesn't "Show" either (GFC count) but as the person mentioned above, it's there in white font. I kinda think its a good thing...people are "Judging" how many followers you have ya know?

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog!! We are very lucky to have each other in this blogging adventure. Girl, you look great in your Rockstar outfit!! :-) Hope you had a great weekend. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

P!nky said...

can't wait to read your destressing tips, I NEED help sometimes!

Lookin fierce mamasita ;)

Alana Christine said...

What a fun weekend!! Guess GFC wanted to make everyone equal? lol

Pamela said...

Lookin good! Which my stomach was like yours, hahah! The video about Mother's Day is too cute!! Love how her little boy is walking around! Adorable! Of course, love your video on FB :)

J and A said...

Heck lady you are HOT. :) Love it. :)

Hilary said...

Girl...I just know I'm gonna see you on TV one day! ;)

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Looking good girl!!!

I can see the friend count if you highlight it. I think the font is white, so it is blending into the background, just change it to black, and voila, you will be able to see it again!

Amanda said...

Hotttttyyy! Can't wait for the details on what you ended up doing while not relaxing :)

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

You are super HOT girlie!!! :)

Nicole said...

Looks like you had a good weekend! Can't wait to read about it! And thank you again for writing the post!

lesley: the dream tree said...

you're always having some sort of fun when you work (:

ms.composure said...

LOVE UFC fights!!!
def wish i was there!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Hottie Tottie!!!!! Woop Woop!!!!!

Unknown said...

Looking great!

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

I feel like telling you that you are a hottie AGAIN is going to creep you out. hahahah!work it girlfriend!

Raven said...

HOT.BOD.

did you figure out how to fix your friend count? lemme know cause I know how to fix it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...