Saturday, May 5, 2012

And The Winner Is...

I am bringing this special Saturday post JUST so that I can announce our winner!

Drum Roll please....





AND THE WINNER IS...

Krystal @ Krystal's Kitsch!!





She is a cutie patootie Florida gal too!

Krystal, send me your PayPal email girl, and I will get you PAID!
Thanks everyone for participating, and as always, I wish that every one of you could win.
I wanna be like Oprah, and just give EVERYONE the prize.
Thankfully, I am feeling MUCHO better today, and I can't wait until Monday to tell you all about the pageant and fun from Thursday!

Happy Cinco De Drinko!
{Which I will DEFINITELY not be partaking in}
Hehe.


3 comments:

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

LOL! Yes! Be the Oprah of blog land!

ms.composure said...

congrats to the winner!! def wish i would have won!! LoL


http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

krystal said...

hoooooray! =] thanks love! just let me know when you send!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...