So the other day, I saw this award, and thought "Hmm...what a cool award! I wish I had gotten it." Then yesterday, I get a message from my Blog Twin Sarah over at Simply Sarah and, low and behold, she awarded it to me! I already think she is amazing, so this is just icing on the cake ;)
If she hadn't already been nominated, she would be on the top of my list, so make sure you check out her blog!
Ok, now for the rules-
* Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
* Inform them of their nomination
* Share 7 random things about yourself
* Thank the blogger who nominated you
* Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post
You simply MUST check these ladies out!
1. Ashley @ WanderlustMe
2. Amanda @ Marshalls Abroad
3. Ashley @ Sloanbook
4. Courtney @ From Here To Eternity...
5. Katie @ Married...With a Pup
6. Ashley @ Adventures of Newlyweds
7. Erin @ Every Branch
8. Bon Bon @ The Whim Wham Life
9. Meg @ Mackey Madness
10. Sierra @ Ocean Dreams
11. Cait @ Fit, Fierce and Fabulous
12. Alycia @ Crowley Party
13. Kandice @ Here We Are
14. Amanda @ Simple Girl, Simple Pleasures
15. Emily @ meme & he
My random facts in Sometimes & Always form, because I'm creative like that:
1. I LOVE to grocery shop.
Sometimes: I walk into the store for one item.
Always: After that 2 hours I might walk out with a car load or I may still only get that one thing, but I know it was 2 hours well spent.
2. I HATE when people use "seen" when they should be changing the tense to "saw".
Sometimes: I don't care to be a grammar nazi, so I don't speak out against it.
Always: My biggest pet peeve is triggered when people make this simple mistake, and it sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me.
3. I don't like to drink.
Sometimes: I think a pina colada or a glass of Sangria sounds yummy.
Always: My stomach tell me no, and this makes my husband and his buddies happy, because they always have a D.D.
4. I HAVE to wash my face twice a day.
Sometimes: I don't wash it right away in the morning.
Always: It's washed as soon as I get home. I don't wear foundation or even powder, but there is just something about that clean feeling and I can't stand to have a dirty-from-the-day face.
5. I went to a preschool that had a petting zoo. No lie.
Sometimes: I didn't go to daycare much when I was little, because my grandmother took care of me.
Always: When my grandmother would take me by this preschool every now and then I loved to play with the kids, and more importantly, the animals.
6. I have an entire closet ROOM and over a 100 pairs of shoes.
Sometimes: People would probably assume that I am materialistic or high maintenance after seeing my closet room.
Always: I actually spend less money than Will does. I just shop on sale and buy classic pieces that don't go out of style. I used to shop A LOT, but now I have a lot better things to do with myself ;)
7. I have sung in two bands and joined in with several others.
Sometimes: I wish that I had gone farther with my voice.
Always: I realize that it was a fun dream, but not so realistic. I'll simply remember that those were great times that I will be happy to relay to my grandchildren.
And a bonus, triggered by the hubs:
I smile from ear to ear when Will pulls me to him and says "Mine." Yes, it's kind of caveman-ish, but I don't care since I am, after all, completely his forever and always...Don't hate me because I am head over heals; I can't help it.
I wish I could give each and every one of you a blog award, but in due time that just might happen!
*hinthint* The more awards I get, the more you will get.