Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ornament Swappage!

Ok, well, not so much swappage for me, as I have yet to receive mine in the mail, but hopefully I will be able to feature a lovely blogger and an amazingly-awesome ornament soon!  Until then- I will feature Ms. Meg @ Mackey Madness and Ms. Julie @ The Smitten Minton who are both the hostesses with the mostesses for coming up with this lil' blog shindig!
I asked Meg at the beginning if I could make my ornament vs. buying it and she said YES!  I was happy because I felt like I could create something very personal instead of scouring the Christmas aisle for something that might not be as perfect as I would like.  It was also more fun to use my creativity to encompass this blogger's hobbies and desires.  What she got across to me was that she is an artsy soul who loves theater, jazz and pearls...I was happy to oblige.

I started with this:

...and ended up with this:

VOILA!

I even bought a cute little envelope and sent our Christmas card along with it!


I must say- I haven't heard from her either, so maybe she didn't get mine yet...Get it together Mr. Post Man!

Exactly 24 hours left to enter my GIVEAWAY
with DeeGees Beads!
SO GET ON IT!!


*Update*
The Little Flapper did get my ornament, so check her and it out HERE!

5 comments:

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

Okay yours definitely wins for the most creative!! I am so impressed that you made that!

I really hope you get yours soon :( The link-up will be open through Christmas day so make sure to link up when you get it! Thanks so much for participating!! :)

The Little Flapper said...

I haven't had a chance to put a post up yet! But thank you for the ornament and lovely holiday card :)

As far as your ornament, I was promised you would receive it today! :( I ordered it through etsy. Hope you get it soon.

Anonymous said...

I love this ornament swap idea. Yours looks so cute and was such a great idea.

Ashley Slater said...

your ornament is so cute! you are so crafty!

xo,
ashley

Natalie said...

So cute! You're so crafty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...