Monday, December 19, 2011

Currently!


Miss Angie over at Life Of A Single Gal did one of these little numba's and I thought it was too cute not to!

Current book.....


Ladies- it's so simple, it's sad.  Lemme tell ya, this will CHANGE your marriage.  It's tried and true ideals that we have been brainwashed into dismissing.  At the sake of our marriages. 
 I will be dedicating a post to this soon.

Current playlist...All Christmas. All the time.

Current color....


Source: google.com via Janna on Pinterest


Current food...Anything with Honey Thai sauce.  I'm on a kick.

Current needs....I just NEED to spend as much time with Will before he deploys :(

Current triumph(s)...I not only made it to my one year Blogiversary, I reached 100 glorious and lovely followers! (I honestly didn't expect that to happen. Ever.)  In the same week I also got all my Christmas gifts done early- signed.sealed.delivered.

Current celebrity crush...My only crush is my husband.  In all seriousness, I kinda think it's weird when married people have any kind of "crush" on someone other than the person who is supposed to trump all.  I guess everyone's different, but all I know is that since I have been with my husband, he's my ONLY Mr. McDreamy.

Current bane of my existance...We have MICE y'all!  I know it's that time of year and it's inevitable out here, but where I'm from the worst thing we have are bugs.  Yeah, they are creepy crawly, but at least they didn't eat us out of house and home, chew through furniture and destroy our appliances! These are NOT cute little fluff balls either...They are EVIL.  When I hear a trap snap shut- I do a dang happy dance and I don't feel bad about it ONE bit.

Current #1 blessing...My husband. Any questions?


Date Night!


Current favorite show....I scour the channels for Christmas movies!  I'm pretty sure that I have watched more this year than ever before...Between that and Twitter- Santa and I are BFF.  As evidenced here.

Current indulgence....We have been eating out too much quite a bit, so I guess a little bit of everything. HeHe.

Current outfit...PJ's!  Old Navy has their amazingly-cute-and-cozy fleece pants on sale for $7.  I wish it was acceptable to wear them everywhere....

Current excitement...{Besides the holidays}  My new blog design will be installed on the 22nd!! I am BEYOND excited.

Current mood...Blissfully Content and totally OK with that.

Current favorite holiday decoration...My ornament from the Ornament Swap. DUH!




Current #1 item on your wishlist...TO HAVE A WORKING CAMERA.  I have one camera in the shop and one that  is hopefully being shipped from my husbands old job.  I ALWAYS carry a camera with me, so this is torture.  Thank goodness for my iPhone.

Current new year's resolution....I don't do the New Year's resolution thing.  I do think of the New Year as a fresh start, but that's simply a mind set.  I always have goals, but they are not reliant on making a "resolution" in the new year.  I've pretty much had the same goals for as long as I can remember: 
*Make sure friends and family have my support and know that I love them
*Keep my husband happy and make sure our relationship is everything that it can be and more.
*Take good care of Weiser, since he is our child.
*Stay fiscally responsible and continue progressing in our nest egg.
*Stay healthy.  Including but not limited to dental, physical, and mental...

Today is my Grandma's Birthday...She's my greatest inspiration <3



As long as I am making her proud, then I know I am on the right path!
PS. Do you see how BIG my BABY brother is? It's insane!

Don't get the Monday Blues today, y'all!  Just let the Holiday spirit get you through!




 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those bottles are gorgeous!

And mice. They're awful. We had some last year who only wanted to hang out in my room, and no one believed me that they were here until the cats started killing them. They give me the shivers just thinking about.

P!nky said...

New blog designs are the best. I remember how excited I was when I got mine. I love your header btw, such a beautiful picture.

Those bottles are such a pretty color too.

Merry Christmas week! xoxo

Sarah said...

Omg mice freak.me.out! I had one run across my desk at work a couple years ago. I about DIED!! I was happy when they got caught too! hahaha

Happy birthday to your grandma!! :)

Inna xoxo said...

LOVE this entire post!!
I LOVE Dr. Laura!! And i wanna get her book too! Im not married, but i will read anything that will help mine and my bfs relationship! Im always working on making it the best it can be! And that includes not having crushes on anyone but him! Hes my number one, and the only man i have an interest in giving any attention what so ever too.
Im also listening to Christmas music ALL DAY EVERYDAY! I simply ADORE IT! I could prob listen to it year round and be happy!
Have a great Tuesday hun!
xoxo Inna

KristaM said...

Just found your blog and a new follower :) I'm obsessed with recycled green glass bottles as well. Not sure what all the fuss is about, but they look awesome in my kitchen!

Stop by my blog sometime and I hope you have a happy holidays!

Krista
http://www.-the-not-so-desperate-chef-wife.com

The Balch Bunch said...

OK I am totally interested in reading this book! Awesome reccomendation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...