Monday, May 16, 2011

Enjoy My "Eat Your Heart Out" Page ;)

If you look up at the tabs, you will find that I just added a tab titled: "Eat Your Heart Out" and I am EXTREMELY happy to introduce it to you!  It is in its infancy stage, but I hope that it will grow to inspire and intrigue.  I, myself, am inspired by food and hope that I can channel that through this page.  I am disheartened when people tell me they get frustrated with buying and cooking healthy, so I hope to impart some of my knowledge and show you that it can be much easier, cheaper and more fun than you could possibly imagine!

(Excuse the no-makeup, just woke-up look ;)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You look great!! I love the new page! Thanks for sharing!

I'm hosting a new link up called Sweet Tooth Sunday if you want to check it out :)

Janna Renee said...

ooh lala! i do have a sweet tooth! i'll have to check that out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...