Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Someone's Turning The Dirtay Thirtay!

Tomorrow my hunk of a husband will officially turn THIRTY!


He is far from old, but it kinda puts things in perspective. He may have beat me to thirty {I call him my old man}, and yet it already has my gears turning about the significance. It's just a number, but it does signify a new stage of this road we call life. 
He makes me proud on the daily when I see his compassion, he washes the dishes, and I watch him transfer into this crazy pilot, so I didn't even have to think very hard to come up with the amazing things he has to be proud of thus far. Stealing my heart and creating a wonderful marriage is at the top of that list, but what else has he accomplished?

+ He played College Soccer.
+ Opened a restaurant as a GM at twenty-one.
+ Honorably joined the Army
+ Excelled in the Army (Soldier of the Brigade Status whoopwhoop)
+ Was selected for Flight School
And he's only just begun. He reaches higher and higher, and there is no limit in his mind.


 He may be my old man, but thirty is the new twenty. I don't really know what that means, but I'm pretty sure we don't have to grow up for another five to ten, and I'm cool with that. Maybe it even gives me more time on this Earth with the most incredible man I've ever encountered. If that's the case, I don't ever wanna grow up. I love you with all my heart and Happy Birthday sweet husband of mine! I can't wait to celebrate this weekend and for the rest of your life.


15 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy early birthday to your main squeeze!!! :)

Helene in Between said...

So sweet! Happy birthday to him! I love how proud you are :) as it should be!

Miss Rachel M. said...

Happy Birthday, Will!!

P!nky said...

WOOHOO!!! Happy Bday to your husband!!!! From one college soccer player to another, hope it's a great day!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Happy birthday to your man!

Pamela said...

Loooove! Happy birthday, Will!!

Corie @ Life in the Mitten said...

Happy Birthday Will! I hope the Army allows for some birthday fun :)

Jen said...

I hope he has a great birthday!

Amanda said...

Hope his birthday was fabulous! I love when you chat about him because you can tell how special he is to you.

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your hubba hubba!!! :)

Ashleigh said...

Happy Birthday to that hubby of yours :)

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Jean said...

Brady & I both agree that we don't feel 30.
I like how he doesn't have a cake! I'm not big on sweets, either.

Kenzie Smith said...

Happy belated birthday to him! I can imagine you guys had a wonderful time celebrating :)

Rach said...

Aww, happy belated birthday to Will! Christopher turns 30 this year which blows my mind. It's hard to believe so much time has passed since I first started dating that adorable 18 year old. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...