Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gobble Gobble!

 Wanna know what I'm thankful for this year?  That I got this guy back!!


That's right, folks! The hubs is home after a whole month in Louisiana!  I can't even explain how incredible it is to have him home...when I awoke Wednesday morning, I could FEEL him in the house.  He also came in to see me at work yesterday, which he usually doesn't do, and I bounced around like a kid in a candy shop.  I am thankful that we get to spend this holiday together and celebrate that we have been in Colorado for an official year.  Perhaps what I am most thankful for in this ENTIRE world, is that we have made it through a year and a half of marriage and we couldn't be happier.  I feel so blessed to have found the love of my life, and that we cherish our relationship and respect each other, which shows me that our love is truly once in a lifetime <3

Other things that I give thanks for:
I am thankful for Weiser, our .5 children.
...to have this day off. (Work is closed-they had no choice ;)
...to have been able to plan a surprise for Will this coming weekend! (I would let you in on the secret, but he sometimes visits the blog and that would give away the surprise).
 ...that my husband sees my stubbornness and unwillingness to quit as "tenacity".
 ...that we are good with budgeting.
...that my husband likes to travel almost as much as I do.
 ...that due to budgeting we can afford to travel.
...for morning coffee.
...and obviously- for the opportunity to blog and the support that y'all give me!

Here are SOME of our AMAZING family and friends that I am thankful for, without whom, we would not have the support to get through Will's military career and living so far from home.






                   




Now I must go off and enjoy my holiday, as I am sure you are all doing!  Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day, and I will leave you with something to think about on this day of thanks:

"I'm thankful to live in the USA! If you have food in your fridge, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep then you are in the top 25% of the world's population! If you also have money in the bank, your wallet, and some spare change then you are in the top 8% of the world's population! We are so spoiled and sheltered, worrying about the top 1% of this country when everyone reading this is most likely in the top 8% in the world!"


We are ALL so blessed in so many ways.  We just have to take the time to see it....

xoxo!



1 comment:

Zara said...

Congrats on having the hubs home. I hate when they leave, even if its for a week!
Congrats on being in CO for a year! and having survived all the crazy weather!!!

Hope you had a great thanksgiving

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...