Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back To Reality










   My hubby even loves me when I'm goofy :) >>>>>

How was every one's Monday? Wait. Don't answer that.  I'm right there with you.

I am simply thankful that life is back to normal in that Will is HOME.  Not happy that our romantical weekend is over, but I will reminisce for a while and just enjoy his presence in our home.  I haven't had time to go through all of the lovely pichurs (that's southern for pictures f.y.i.) from this weekend, so I'll just share a few ;)

ChocoMint Cupcakes 











  And last, but certainly not least...

   ~The GORGEOUS Resort we stayed at~












                      
Which leads into even more exciting news:
#1-I will be receiving a draft of my new Blog Design this week, and I.Can't.Wait.
#2-I have been in touch with my partner for the Ornament Swap and will be working on that!
#3- I will be hosting my first giveaway VERY SOON featuring a very special and talented young woman to be unveiled.
#4-My Blog will be turning ONE in December.(Hence the new design and the giveaway) #proudmama


Big things, people, BIG THINGS.
All I can say is thanks for being here to enjoy this with me.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I'll leave you with some Bagels and Lox for breakfast...Enjoy!

(Dani- This is mainly for you!)

2 comments:

meme-and-he said...

those chocmint cupcakes look divine!! also, you and your hubs are all kinds of cute :)

Stephanie said...

OK, now I've seen chocolate mint cupcakes AND chocolate chip/mint cookies on Pinterest today. I'm feeling like the universe is sending me signs. I NEED DESSERT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...