Thursday, September 22, 2011

Secret Ingredient: Pumpkin Pie Spice (Better than Starbucks)

Dontcha' just love all things pumpkin when fall rolls around?

I know that most of you know what I'm talking about, simply because everyone on Facebook are ALL about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes.  What if I told you, that you could make your very own in the privacy of your home?!

Don't believe me?
Well first, go pick up some Pumpkin Pie Spice.  It probably won't look like this, cuz this one's too cool for skool:
But this is about right:


Sprinkle it liberally in your coffee grounds pre-percolation and in the time it takes for your pot to brew- your house will smell of fall, your coffee will be full of flavor and your wallet will be MUCH happier!


I plan on buying this as soon as it comes out to make it even BETTER!



Stay tuned for my Pumpkin Pie Milkshake...You won't want to miss it because it is #todiefor and it is healthy, so there will be NO GUILT!!

2 comments:

Kristen (swanky dietitian) said...

I just love pumpkin! It is one of my favorite things about fall. :)

Janna Renee said...

Then you'll HAVE to try the Pumpkin Pie milkshake!! You will LOVE it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...