Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Husband Is a Cougar Attraction

As I mentioned Monday, we scoured the Emerald Coast for a hotel and we got super lucky to manage a room at the Sandestin Resort in Miramar Beach, Fl. I felt like we won the lottery, because it is one of the most fun resorts I've ever been to, and Will flirted us into a heck of a deal on a room. I wish we didn't have to share said room with two other dudes, but hey, it can't always be a honeymoon. At least it was two of our favorite dudes!


Dustin {blue shorts} came all the way from North Caroline to see us, so we had to show him how to party down in the South, and no, it's nothing like that show. We drank relaxed on the beach, dined in fancy restaurants, and tried to soak in everything that the Sandestin had to offer. Shoutout to one of my favorite people in the world, because Dustin reads the blog too. He may have been Will's best friend first, but since we are married, he's my family now too.

After the beach, I had to RUSH to get ready being the only girl with three boys in one room, and even left without drying my hair. I guess I could complain, but it made my life easier and I didn't want to keep my three dates waiting too long. I won't go into every detail of the night or weekend, but I will say that we all let loose and made a lot of friends. I'm talking free entry to every bar, free drinks, and infiltrating a bachelorette party who bought us even more drinks keeping us out way past our bedtime. Carpe Noctum, I guess.










Sandestin seems to be popular for families, bachelorette parties, and reunions, so we weren't surprised by all the cougars we came across. We tried to get Joel to dance in the lion's den, but Will was the only one man enough. Boy, did they EAT.HIM.UP. Maybe I should have been upset by all the women pinching his tush, but I really can't blame them. But don't you worry, I got a dance or two in with him, because I can't resist him either.





As you can imagine, we all woke up pretty hungover the next day. We went to breakfast, I attempted to lay by the pool, and Will ended up having to drive us all home. Since we like to keep it PG around here, you'll have to visit Facebook to get a sneak peak at the rest. For now, enjoy a very rare hangover shot of yours truly. Don't get used to it.



23 comments:

Unknown said...

you must have a lot of fun hanging out with those fun guys

P!nky said...

I loved all the those pictures on Facebook, they are so fabulous. Y'all look like you had so, so, so much fun :)! And you know what, sometimes the hangover is so worth the fun…sometimes!

You looked stunning, I love your hair and am totally jealous. And way to let Will make those cougar's night, you're such a nice wifey :)!

Love you girl!

Jenn said...

It sounds like you all definitely made the best of your vacay...and shared the fun with everyone else too! Hope you're recovered from it all now!

Jen Mc said...

Sounds and looks like a lot of fun!

Southern Komfort Blog said...

Sandestin is so pretty! My fiance is the same way - all the cougars just love him (including me) lol!

Lynn | Motherhood in Motion said...

Loved the facebook pics and that you had such a good time. such a cute suit you had on with the butt ruffles!

Mandie said...

First of all, girl, you are a hot little number! You rock it! Ha!

Secondly, those guys look/sound like a blasty to hang out with.

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Haha well since your husband is nice enough to "share" you I guess it was only fair that you share him with the olda' ladies, right? Too funny!

Helene in Between said...

omg I LOVE miramar beach!! this looks like so much fun! too funny about the older women...!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Haha! Sounds like a great trip!

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

Love your bikini and that peplum top!! Just you and the boys. Glad you had fun.

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

It sounds like a ton of fun. Ugh at the hangover pic, that makes me dread one! I can't deal any more so I don't drink much anymore!

Rach said...

Checking out Facebook now for more pictures! Glad you guys had so much fun! :)

Jamie Hart said...

Ahhh I love Sandestin! It's always a good time and it is totally a place for Reunions and such! Looks like you all had a great time! It makes me wanna head out there.

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

You 4 had a fabulous time from the pic's on fb and your blog recap!!! Always fun letting loose and enjoying time with "family!!!"

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Looked like such a blast!! Hope the cougar's didn't leave any marks, they can be brutal. What a good sport!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Looks like a fun time! I love your bikini. Super cute.

Ashleigh said...

It looks like you all had tons upon tons of fun girlie... However bless your heart for being the only girl! How tuff!

Nicole said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! Super jealous!

Semper Ag said...

Looks like y'all had a blast!!!!

Team O'Connor said...

I'm so sad I missed the beach weekend! I'm sure you had a blast. You look AMAZING woman!

Unknown said...

Super cute outfit even if you didn't have as much time getting ready. but men really don't care as much as ladies do. that's what I realized.

Courtney B said...

What a fun vacay!! I'm always so jealous of your beach pictures! I love that you're taking advantage of living so much closer to the water!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...