Friday, April 20, 2012

Pensacola Beach

I am sad to say that these are my last pictures edited by Picnik...
Does anyone else feel like something died?
RIP PICNIK!

Moving on.

To get you ready for the weekend, I'll share my Pensacola Beach pictures!
Let me just say, Pensacola has the purdiest beaches you've ever laid eyes on...You just can't beat that sugar white- soft as baby powder- sand!

These pictures will speak for themselves.....




This stud-muffin would be my daddy <3



So that was father/daughter hangout day, but we also had a family day!









And now my two favorites of the day:

#1 On this day, April 1st, 2012, I discovered that my baby brother had ARMPIT hair.  I'm not sure why it surprised me so, but it did!  I kept flipping out until he started walking around like this:


Marc- you may need some man-scaping!
Haha

And #2- I am fascinated by this picture:


Edited or unedited, it was such a great capture...the precious little girl, the seagulls, the crystal blue waters...it takes my breath away.

This is why I say  that Pensacola is food for the soul <3

~Have a GREAT weekend, y'all~



20 comments:

= said...

great pictures girl!!! that beach is beautiful... that last one could be in a magazine!

Pamela said...

AHH! I want to go to the beach SO bad!!! May can't come here soon enough!! Gorgeous pictures!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Oh wow, now I have some serious beach envy. Looks like you are your family had a great time. You are right your baby brudder has some serious chest hair...haha!! Too funny! Hope you have a great weekend girl!! Hope we can be IRL friends one day!! :-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

P!nky said...

NOW i wanna go to pensacola!!!! your family is so precious! xoxo

Nicole said...

I so want to visit there! heck yeah :). And Have you tried Picmonkey? If so, what do you think? I'm not as crazy about it as picnik!

Holly said...

Love your pictures! The beach is my most favorite place.

Mosby Hardin said...

I am a Florida girl too and seeing the pictures of the beach makes me miss home and long for my summer at the beach:) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are all such lovely photos! I've never been to Pensacola, but I'm a Florida gal at heart and the beaches is one thing I for sure miss the most about it there! :)

As for Picnik going away, have you heard of picmonkey? Picmonkey.com ... basically the SAME thing as Picnik :b

And lastly, the armpit picture with your little brother? HILARIOUS.

CeCe said...

Great pics. That looks so relaxing. I'm dying for a vacation right about now.

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I was sad about Picnik too! I felt like I was just getting the hang of it and now it's gone - so sad :( Pictures are beautiful, as usual! Happy Friday! :)

Courtney B said...

It is GORGEOUS there!! I want to go play at that beach!

Randi said...

I think I need to go to Pensacola! We are in Savannah, so it's close!

Fran said...

I want to be there now! lovely pictures!

Brittany said...

I need to go there now! And that picture is gorgeous. I love it.

lori said...

love the pictures! and i love that i was closeby there all week :) i agree. that white sand is the best.

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Something about being on the beach with the ocean breeze blowing through your hair is fabulous.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Looks like a great trip! Love the beach!

Megan said...

Such gorgeous pictures! I want to come with you next time!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!I wish I got to spend some quality time on the beach. That lost photo is incredible. What kind of photo editing software do you use?

Kelsey Lenay said...

haha! That daddy + metal detector retirement plan picture made my day. SO funny! Great blog, and such good photos to have : )

http://kelseylenay.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...