Wednesday, April 25, 2012

He Done Good.

I was definitely a bit sad yesterday without Will here, but he made sure that he was here in spirit!
He sent me some VERY thoughtful presents and did something that completely blew me away...


In all their glory:


Can you even believe it?  The man just never ceases to amaze me!

I had gone to eat and enjoy a little shopping with my brother friend Anthony, and those are what I came home to. There was also an Edible Arrangement, and I didn't know what was from whom until I saw the color of those flowers. The instant I saw them, I knew they had to be from my lover.


The white chocolate covered strawberries were from my father-in-law...Hmmm...
I wonder where my hubby gets it? ;)


Oh, and he had the sweetest FB status EVER, last night:

"It makes me happy, that I'm happy, when I can make her happy..."

*Le Sigh....

One other thing TRULY made my day when I was being a grumpy butt yesterday morning.
My lovely Bethany, wrote some very sweet things about me, and I think you should all A) go see how awesome she thinks I am, and B) go see how awesome she is!!


Doesn't she just look like the coolest chick ever?

Love ya girl!


Thank you SO much for all the love yesterday.  You are all what helped me get through the day alone, and I really don't know what I would do without all of y'all.
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.


24 comments:

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Oh the flowers are beautiful!!! Sounds like you have a real keeper there!!! Glad to hear you were able to get out for a bit!!

P!nky said...

He did very well! You are a super lucky chick, so happy he makes you happy!

Glad the day was special even though he wasn't there! xoxo

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

How sweet girlie! Love how he had your bouquet recreated :)

Pamela said...

Oh my gosh, the flowers are GORGEOUS! soo thoughtful :)

Hilary said...

So sweet. He done good - I so agree... You're a lucky gal!

MzJessicaxo said...

He is the sweetest guy ever!
You're one lucky girl my dear!

xxx Jessica

Nobody said...

Awhhh! That is SO sweet. Shawn would never think to recreate my wedding boquet! erggg.

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

That is so sweet and what a great idea he had!!! :)

Brittany said...

Sooo sweet! He is so thoughtful. And the fb status? Amazing

J and A said...

That is awesome. I love that he spoiled you from afar. Big hugs!! Love his FB status too. :)

Anonymous said...

I wondered when I was reading your post yesterday if he would arrange something for you! How amazing is that! Those flowers are beautiful! You are one lucky lady! :)

Amanda said...

Oh romance, how I love it! Even from far away he definitely made sure you were smiling and feeling loved!!!

CeCe said...

He done good indeed. Very sweet and thoughtful. He's doin' what he can from afar.

Rach said...

Oh that is precious! He is so great!

My-cliffnotes said...

Love those flowers, what a sweet husband you have. How is he doing? How are you doing with him gone? And Happy Anniversary,

xx
Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

awwwwww!!!! Thats too awesome! Im sure you deserved it all.

Tiffany said...

What an amazing man you have!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Aw, your hubby is the sweetest!!! And his Dad thinking of you too. Happy 2nd year!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Mallory said...

Hi! I found your blog through alana at Life & Times...I love your posts! & those flowers are beautiful!! :)

Courtney B said...

Oh SO sweet!! You have yourself a GOOD man :)

Katy said...

What a sweet gift. You are a lucky girl :o)

Kristin said...

wow that is amazing, what a sweet man you have!!

Megan said...

Awwwwwwww, he is seriously so thoughtful!!! I love that, so much!! And that facebook status...melt my heart! I'm so glad that you had a good day, even though y'all were apart. Love you, girl!

lesley: the dream tree said...

that's so awesome! you're such a lucky girl (: will definitely is in love with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...