Monday, May 4, 2015

What's In A Name? Drumroll Please...

April Showers Bring May Flowers...


I know some of you have been impatiently waiting to find out what CQB stands for, and the time is finally here! It's been fun to hear all the guesses and I particularly love that some of you {P!nky specifically} were coming up with military affiliations, but not too many came anywhere close. I guess that means we did well picking an 'out of the box' {but not weird} name and a general mission accomplished as far as secrets go. We only had one thing left to 'reveal' after this whirlwind of a pregnancy, and although it's been hard to hold back, it's been special to keep it near and dear. That is...until now.


Charleston Quinn Bogert

AKA CQB, aka Charlie for short, aka Chuck to her daddy, and already the love of our life. Today marks eight months, and I can't believe how much has changed in the three and a half months we've known her. Part of me wants to keep her inside forever, but the other part of me can't wait to show her off to the world. Really, I just can't wait to see her in Will's arms. Le sigh...

Check out the EIGHT Month Bumpdate, and have a grrreeeeaaat week everyone!



30 comments:

Jenn said...

You picked a very fun and unique name, but definitely not crazy! I love it!!!

Alana Livingston said...

That name is pure perfection!! I love it! Since I got married in Folly (just outside of Charleston), I'm super partial to her name!

Is Quinn a family name or did you guys just like the name?

Pamela said...

Love the name! Charlie is too cute :) pregnancy looks SO GOOD on you!

Jen said...

I love her name, it's unique yet beautiful! :)

Nikki said...

What a uniqe name! Love it!

P!nky said...

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I ALREADY LOVE HER NAME!!! hahaha! Or her military term ;)!

Rach said...

Love, love, love it! :)

Candace said...

Beautiful name for a beautiful baby! I feel like your pregnancy has flown by!

Lindsay Erin said...

LOVE the name! Beautiful. And you look wonderful mama

Meghan said...

I totally guessed her middle name, & I absolutely love the name Charleston aka Charlie :)

Erin said...

Absolutely adore this! So happy for you :)

J and A said...

Beautiful!!! We love the name Quinn and Charlie - both were on our list for Miss D! Can't wait to see her face. You are stunning mama.

Jess said...

Love it! And of course Charlie is the cutest nickname ever!

Kathryn B said...

OMG! I LOVE that name!!!!! How cute! You look awesome by the way! Yea for making it to 8 months. She will be in your arms before you know it!

Helene in Between said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!!!

Emily @ Martinis | Bikinis said...

Gorgeous photos and love the original name. I really like Charlie for a girl!

Kait said...

You and Kate Middleton announced your baby names on the very same day, must be a sign that CQB is royally perfect in every way ;)

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I love it! Unique, strong, and beautiful.

Fran @ Sassy Southern Bride said...

I've always loved the name Quinn!! How exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love her name! It's different and very pretty. Can't wait to meet her!

Amanda said...

Love it! So elegant Janna! I am sure she will wear that name beautifully.

Niken said...

I always thought the Q is stand for Quinn! haha. but never thought the C would be Charleston. i love the name. can't wait to see baby Bogert!

Niken said...

I always thought the Q is stand for Quinn! haha. but never thought the C would be Charleston. i love the name. can't wait to see baby Bogert!

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

It's perfect!! I love it. Different, yet not weird yet distinguished.

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Awww love it! It flows together perfectly too :)

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

I love love the name, super cute and unique. It's perfect!!!

Kelly said...

I LOVE that name, congrats girl!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Vicki said...

I figured the middle name had to be Quinn but I absolutely love the name Charleston for a girl! I've never heard of it before (besides the city) and Charlie and Chuck for nicknames...super cute!!

Courtney B said...

You know how I adore her name!! It's SO perfect! P.S. I need your address to send a gift to that sweet baby girl! I found the fluffiest, ruffliest, PINK.... just kidding ;) Although I bet you'll surprise yourself in some of the junk you dress her in in the next year ;)

Kenzie Smith said...

What a beautiful name! I would love to know how you guys decided on it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...