Friday, March 16, 2012

That surprise I mentioned ;)

Back story:

Will loves it when I sing to him, but I never sing a full song.
(In fact he chastises me for it ;)
Thus, I got the brilliant idea to send a few songs over to him in the 'Stan.

 What was the first I chose?
Watch the video. hehe.


I am not a professional by any means,
 just a wife singing her heart out ~ hoping that it makes it's way all the way to her lover.

This is also my inspiration this weekend.  
I can't tell you why (don't you love when I'm so cryptic), but hopefully- if all goes well, I will have some pretty cool news to share soon!



Photobucket


16 comments:

Jenn said...

So touching...I got goosebumps! I'm sure your hubby will absolutely love this. Go you, girl!

J and A said...

You rock. This is so sweet. You have a beautiful voice too lady. You have one lucky hubby. :)

MonicaLeeBlog said...

Your voice is so beautifullll!!!! :]

MonicaLeeBlog said...

Your voice is so beautifullll!!!! :]

Sarah said...

You have such a great voice twin!! What a sweet way to get a message to your man :) I hope you have a great weekend and I can't wait to hear what your news is!! xoxo

Pamela said...

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful voice you have!! SO sweet. Gave me goosebumps!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! You have a talent for sure!!!!!!!!!

Jean said...

that is so sweet. and lovely voice.

i would not have guts to even privately sing & record for my boyfriend...

Simplyheather said...

This gave me the goosebumps!! You're beautiful and you have a beautiful voice!! Hope everything is going well. <3

Randi said...

That was amazing!!!! He's going to love it! :)

Marci @ a smile a day said...

You have an amazing voice :) you have nothing to worry about! Great job I'm sure your hubby was very happy to see that video!

Holly said...

This is awesome! :D

Amira said...

Jenna, your voice is amazing!!! Normally I cringe watching people sing on YouTube, but you absolutely nailed it girl!

The Little Flapper said...

You have a beautiful voice! And this is such a thoughtful thing to do :)
Hope you post more videos.

Sharstin said...

wow! Über impressed~ amazey!

psychelyn said...

That's impressive! You have a lovely voice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...