Monday, October 31, 2011

The Day of My Birth.


Today is not only Halloween- It is my BIRTHDAY!!  On this day, 26 years ago, I was BORN....  
I wasn't due until November, but due to cosmic forces (It was Halloween, a Full Moon AND a HURRICANE)  I was birthed.  Pretty crazy right?

Well, I am still in Baltimore (till tomorrow) and am having a blast, so I will leave you with a Halloween inspired photograph that we created recently...


It's odd to say I'm officially on my way out of my 20's.  Not that I'm one of those people who's afraid of aging.  It's just a hard concept to grasp...I'm not getting "old", I'm maturing and I'm proud of that ;)

Hope you all have a lovely Halloween with your children, family, friends or even just a night of handing out treats...I think we will be venturing out for my Birthday for a second time, so who knows what this day and night will bring!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...