Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Diversifying...Er Trying...

I know that I'm pretty much behind the curve, but this week I have been exploring Pinterest and Etsy!!  Ok, so I'm waaaaay behind the curve, but at least I'm trying!  


Etsy has been pretty easy to figure out...As a matter of fact- I have already ordered some AWESOME stuff. Pinterest, on the other hand, has me a bit lost.  I created a Board and think that I installed a Pin, but thus far- haven't figured out how to work either one...If anyone would like to help me along- I am taking volunteers!  I think people want other people to "follow" them, so if you help me I will DEFINITELY follow you. For life.

Everyone keeps telling me that I should do Twitter too, but I'm not gonna lie- I just don't get it...Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like all you do is post really short statuses and people follow others, just to follow them.  Am I missing something?  I feel like I must be, since people are so obsessed with it.  

It's amazing how blogging has opened this whole new world to me. I know that I'm a 20-something and should be up on all this, but like I said- I'm behind the curve ;)

xoxo
Happy Tuesday!!
    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...