Friday, August 19, 2011

My Wedding Ring is A Part Of Me Now...


More than two weeks ago, two baby stones fell out of my ring, and I was devastated!  This had never happened before, so I didn't know what I would have to do to get it repaired, but in comes my husband to the rescue!!  He called the jeweler, and co-designer of the ring, and sent it out that very day to be restored!  Varujan was so good about it-fixing it quickly and efficiently and then returning my treasure to me!!

I arrived home yesterday after a not-so-good day, and when Will pulled out my beautiful and breathtaking treasure, it made my day ALL better ;)

I feel complete again <3



Please visit Varujan's website and witness the beauty for yourself!  You may want him to create your next jewelry piece ;)



5 comments:

Jesse @ Happy Go Lucky Vegan said...

It's so beautiful!! Are those sapphires? I have a sapphire in my engagement ring and love it. :)

Bon Bon said...

Gorgeous! I'm just waiting for the day when I look at my ring, and something is missing. Eeek! Hooray for husbands and jewelers to the rescue! xoxo

Janna Renee said...

Yes they are sapphires and I love how they compliment the ring! There's just something regal about them, right?
I'm so happy that I realized very quickly they were missing. I always admire it, so it didn't take long for me to see the missing ones! But as long as the jewelers good, they fix it for FREE! yay!

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

your ring is stunning!! hope you're having a lovely weekend :)


Sam @ fitness food & faith

Tabitha Mahoney said...

It is beautiful!

Tab

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...