Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sunny and 64 in JANUARY!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I DO NOT enjoy cold weather.  
Yeah, yeah, yeah...snow is beautiful, but it is just as beautiful in pictures and those don't come with having to wear snow boots, too many layers, bad drivers and bitter cold. 
 I am a Florida girl through and through, so living with cold weather and snow is a challenge for me.  Thank goodness Colorado is not like the cold, wet, east.  It has it's moments, but when it snows it only sticks around for a few days, it's a dry cold so it doesn't chill you to the bone and then miraculously you'll have a few days of 50-60 degree weather in the MIDDLE OF JANUARY!! WOOHOO!

That is exactly the case this weekend. 
 Perfectly warm, sunny, gorgeous days that make it all worth while, and of course, we are taking full advantage and enjoying the outdoors ;)  Yesterday we took the pup to hike Red Rock and today we are going to walk to the library and possibly the dog park.  
For now, I'll just show you the Red Rock pics. They are A-MAZING!  They can't even do the park justice, but hopefully they will inspire you as they inspire me.

Photobucket

My boys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

loved this tree

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Enjoy the rest of the weekend! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...