Thursday, January 13, 2011

Almost The Weekend!

So....guess who's not leaving me next month...
Yep, that's right Will is not going ANYWHERE!!

 They're sending the other two idiots instead ;)  That means we get to celebrate this weekend!  I'm going to finally drink that bottle of champagne from New Year's (this was the first New Year's that I didn't drink a drop), I want to use our fireplace for the first time, roast some marshmallows and enjoy each other's company <3

This picture is from my first trip to Colorado.  We we're in Aspen on a work trip and we frequented a restaurant in Snow Mass where they served a SMORES PLATTER!! It had everything you could possibly imagine putting on a smore. PHENOMENAL!
{Also great idea for a party or dinner party desert.}

S'MORES!!!!!


Since I can't even tell you when the last time I drank was, let's hope I'm not to hungover afterwards to enjoy the rest of the weekend....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...