Monday, November 19, 2012

Hangin' With Batman

Today is {one of} my baby brothers' Golden Birthday!
I can't believe he's 19....too bad I don't care that he's an adult. I still call him "Cliffy-man".
AKA Clifford Bernard.

Photobucket

my bro's 8th grade graduation!

Me and my bro pimpin' the convertible!

la familia

This also happens to be the side of the family that I went to see in Florida!
As I mentioned last week, my grandma has finally forgiven me for eloping, so I actually got invited to a special event with them. My family owns a Yacht Chartering Company, and they worked with the Bougainvilla House to raise money and awareness for the cause.

As I have said before, anything that involves water and/or boats makes me a happy girl.

Photobucket

If the night on the yacht wasn't enough, Val Kilmer was the celebrity guest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good food, good fun, and good friends made it the perfect night.
Might I also point out that the babe on the right is my baby sister, who actually planned the entire event! So proud of my little nugget. Tear.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I still have no clue what we got an award for, but it looks pretty important. Oh, and it was real Crystal. I know because we almost dropped it, and Tata (grandma) had a fit.

If any one is looking to have a party, I'm pretty sure you should hit up the Fam. It's the best way to party in style. S-T-Y-L-E.



Read more in the Miami Herald, and check me out on Travel Babbles.

"I would do a bad western with a good horse any day of the week"
Good ol' Val...


13 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

Happy birthday brother!
Happy birthday brother!
Happy birthday dear brother!
Happy birthday!

Also your Grama has aged soo well, beautiful!
Looks like a fabulous event.

xx

Kait said...

How freaking cool!! This looks so amazing! And you look gorgeous, of course :)

P!nky said...

Happy bday to your broski! :)

You look gorgeous, glad you got to spend time with the family! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Looks super fun and glamerous!! :) Happy birthday to your brother. I know the feeling. MY baby sister turns 21 on November 27th. I'm in denial in the worst kind of way. As far as I'm concerned, she's still 7 years old. :))

Alana Christine said...

Hot stuff! You looked great! haha
Happy Birthday to your brother.

Because Shanna Said So said...

Happy birthday to your sweet and adorable little brother! And I want to roll with your family! My lord, that yacht!!! How fun!! And you looked gorg!! WOW!!!

Jen Mc said...

Happy birthday to your brother.

Val Kilmer? Wow!

cynthia said...

Looks like a blast! MY baby bro turned 21 this year. gahh!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing party. Val Kilmer; I like him. Did you ask him when his next movie is gonna be...I haven't seen him in much lately. He, he. Glad you got forgiven for eloping! Sorry you got semi-shunned for a bit. Happy B Day to your bro!

Anonymous said...

Now that's awesome a birthday and Val Kilmer dang na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!!!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

That looks like so much fun. Happy birthday to your brother!!!!!

Nicole said...

Happy birthday (late) to your baby brother and that's seriously Val Kilmer?

Amanda said...

Yacht Chater Dubai this is very stylish blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...