Thursday, March 31, 2011

It Was Just One of Those Days

I hardly ever let things get to me anymore.  I've come to the conclusion that you can't reason with people who don't know what reasoning is in the first place.  This allows me to ignore most people's idiosyncrasies....MOST of the time...Unfortunately today wasn't one of those times, which is why I decided that we are doing sushi and Saki for dinner.  I don't drink very much, so Saki seemed like a happy medium.
In case you have never heard of Nigori Saki, I am here to tell you that it is my #1 FAVORITE!  It is what you call- unfiltered Saki.  It is a milky white color and has a sweeter, almost coconut-flavor, and the best part is that it's a higher alcohol content at around 15%. 
That's what I call WIN/WIN,and no, that is NOT a Charlie Sheen reference.

Source: google.com via Tamara on Pinterest

Try some next time your at a Japanese restaurant...You will not be disappointed!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...