Monday, June 8, 2015

I'm A Sucker For...

I like to think that I make pretty rational decisions most of the time, but I guess I will always be a sucker for some things. Aaaand it doesn't help to be in the home stretch of pregnancy where my will power is slightly diminishing. Don't judge me.

Anything 'Cake Batter', and if you want to know what heaven is:


Donuts on National Donut Day and taking Will to Krispy Kreme for the first time. He's had a Krispy Kreme donut, but we all know that unless you have them hot off the line it's not the same. Although, he still didn't even want one, so that meant more for me! Seriously though, I don't know how you can watch the freshly glazed jewels come down the line and say no.


A good deal, and even better, a good deal on an iPhone. Yeeaaaahhhh, I know I wanted to break up with Apple, but most of you told me you were happy with the 6's and I already knew I liked the camera from trying a friend's. What sealed the deal, though, was the sale that Sam's had last week. I got the 64GB for a whopping $197, which is unheard of. That's a HUNDRED BUCKS off, and I can get minimum $115 for our old phone. We also save money by using Lifeproof cases instead of buying insurance, but since it's not here yet I've had the phone since Friday and it's just sitting on my dresser. I'm telling you, Will gets on to me if I even look at it longingly. Hurry up Mr. Postman! Oh, and anyone need an iPhone 5?


Tubing down the river against my doctors advice. Technically, he never said "don't tube down the river", but I'm pretty sure it was implied when he gave me a long speech about not traveling at this point, staying near the hospital, taking it easy, etc, etc. Sorry doc...we had to get one trip in this year, because we probably won't be here next summer.





As usual, it was an absolute blast to leisurely float down a river on a warm Alabama day with some of our best friends. It's sad that we've got the whole trip down to a science now that it's probably the last time we will go, but oh well. We will most definitely end up stationed here in the future, and it will be a whole new adventure we can share with Charlie. Perhaps a little more G-Rated when she comes, but fun nonetheless.

11 comments:

P!nky said...

I'm a sucker for cake batter, donuts and a river float, too! No wonder we go together so well!!!

Jenn said...

This is a great list of awesome stuff! Congrats on getting the iPhone for less $$$--well done :)

Alana Livingston said...

I love cake batter anything too! You are going to love your new phone!

Jen said...

We definitely indulged in donuts on friday! It was awesome! :)

Nikki said...

Ok don't hate but I am not a fan of Krispy Kreme either.

Mr. Big Truck just got a new iphone too.

Helene in Between said...

this post makes me hungry and it makes me want to go out in the sun!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

It looks like a perfect day out in the sun!

That is an amazing deal on an iPhone. I wish I knew about that!

Unknown said...

Holy nom dot com!!

Kelly said...

Tubing sounds so so fun!

Team O'Connor said...

The river pictures turned out great! I'm glad everyone behaved for you, although I wish you had shot someone with the air soft gun ;)

Rach said...

Glad you got to go on one last tubing trip down the river before little miss arrives! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...