Sunday, June 30, 2013

Before and Afters. I Dominated.

I am so happy to be able to say that I DOMINATED this Cleanse. After five months of working out, this was the BEST way to get me to where I want to be.


I actually took this on Thursday, but haven't had a spare moment to take another. I totally planned on wearing the same outfit and making the pictures all pro, but sometimes plans don't work out. Just take my word that I look the same. I basically peaked here, and I'm totally okay with that.

I've learned a lot since this new hobby began, but it has been worth every morning workout, every drop of sweat, and every healthy choice I have made. I know people always give me shit for not having a "ton" to lose, but sometimes loosing a few pounds is harder than losing fifty pounds. I wasn't actually trying to lose weight, but I'm happy I did because now you can actually see the muscles that I have worked so hard to get!

I think I've made it clear that I'm an AdvoFan now, and I am definitely still spreading the word on how great this is. It is extremely mild, you can still eat {clean}, and you are in control of your results. Will ate well with me, which really helped, and we created some awesome new meals that will be sticking around even after the cleanse. I don't "crave" anything anymore, so it definitely reset my system, and working out just made the results that much better. Like I said, YOU are in control of your results!

Here are some awesome meal plan links that I used:

Raven is hosting the link up today and she had amazing results. I'm still getting inspiration from everyone that participated to keep going. I don't know if I can maintain these abs forever, but I can most certainly keep getting my fit on, and fit feels soooo good. Now I'm off to Fort Collins for the day. I will admit that after the shoot...I am totally going to stuff my face. Don't judge me.


28 comments:

The Better Belle Project said...

You look amazing girl!! I'm definitely going to be trying this cleanse right before our wedding so I can be in the best shape possible! I've been working out like crazy for the last three months and I'm seeing some results, but I think this would push it over the edge! Thanks for reviewing and sharing your pics!

Good luck at the shoot :)

Jennifer said...

WOW! You look awesome!!! Good work!

Lindsay Erin said...

You look fabulous!!! I am going to have to do this after baby. When it's safe.

Kelly said...

You look amazing!! WTG

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Looking awesome girl!

P!nky said...

You look amazing girlie! And I'm with you, losing the last 5 pounds is the hardest, I've been struggling with it lately, ugh!

Rock it out chica!

xoxo

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Holy moly, girl! Your abs looks like a fitness magazine cover. Great job. You rock.

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

hell yea girl! You totally dominated!!! You're fitspo all the way!

Kelly said...

Dang girl, look at you! Congrats!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Erin @ Sugar Magnolia said...

You look amazing!! I look nowhere that great haha but still am so happy with my results- I put them up today too (:

Helene said...

holy abs! you look amazing!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

You look awesome, you killed it. Great job!

Kaylin said...

You look so good!!! I would agree... you for sure dominated :)

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

Yeah, I'd say you dominated all right. You look great! I feel the same way. It is so hard to lose weight when you really only really need (and not even really need, want) to lose a few pounds. Good job!

Pamela said...

AMAZING!

My-cliffnotes said...

Woohoo good job!

Jamie Hart said...

Great job!! And you ARE right.. sometimes losing just a few pounds when you are fit and work hard at it is the HARDEST! (take it from someone that lost over 230lbs).. you did great!

ugottahavehart.blogspot.com

Sami said...

You are a freaking rockstar! That is just all there is to it! Good luck at the shoot and let's get together soon :)

Rima said...

inspiration!!!!! i feel like my body need some cleansing from eating all the crap for the past week or so. I'm looking in to this. lookin fab, girl!

Brooke said...

You look awesome!

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

Wow you look fantastic! It seems like a ton of hard work, but certainly pays off!

Anonymous said...

Hottie hottie!!!

Anonymous said...

You look freaking amazing! Congrats girl!! I definitely need to get my butt in gear.

lesley: the dream tree said...

damn girl, you are rocking those abs. i am so jealous of your cute, fit body.

Niken said...

Janna,
you are a beautiful person. in and out!
glad that i get to know you through the web :)

Amber said...

You look amazing! Good job, girl!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Today is my first day on the cleanse and the herbal cleanse drink is so nasty! How did you drink your's?
Thanks for sharing the meal plan links, that is my biggest issue/fear is what am I going to eat that isn't going to sabbatoge me :)
Thanks for sharing!

Sarah Alway said...

Oh my gosh girl, you look absolutely freaking amazing! I am shorter and thinner (I guess) as well, so people are always giving me grief about watching what I eat and how much I try to exercise. They seem offended that I "worry" about my weight. But 10 pounds on someone my height and weight make a huge difference! I lost 7 pounds on the cleanse and I still have about that much more to go, but I'll get there. Seriously though, you have my ideal body, you look amazing!!

Sarah @ Life As Always

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...