Thursday, October 4, 2012

One Soldier...

I have one soldier that has been promised a package, and I am unsure if he is going to receive one. I would like to give one more chance for this soldier, so if you would like to send one box of hope...let me know. I could easily send it to him, but I had previously told him that two separate bloggers were sending him something and he has received neither package. I'm not blaming anyone or upset as I know that these care packages are voluntary and life happens, but I would like to show him that people do care. He is at a FOB (Forward Operating Base) that can receive packages for another month, so if you are interested, please let me know! It would mean the world to me, and even more to him.



Will is actually visiting the same FOB to participate in a big competition this week, so wish him luck! I know that he will do awesome no matter what, but I just want the stress of all this to be over, so that he can coast through the end of the deployment. All that matters to me is that he has fun and doesn't stress too much. He has accomplished so much already that I couldn't be any more proud.



That is it for today, because I have to work on the BIG news for tomorrow.
Just another reason that this month is making me VERY happy!
You.Just.Wait.



20 comments:

cynthia said...

I still have 2 USPS boxes left... I'm sure I could wrangle some stuff up to put in it!

Lindsay said...

What kind of package is it? I would love to help, just need a little more info on what this entails. : )

English Anderson said...

I'd be more than willing to send a package as well. Since we're APO anyway, it doesn't take to long for our boxes to arrive at the deployed locations. Timmy usually got his within a few days of me sending it. Feel free to email me and let me know what he needs/what you're hoping to send him and I'll try to lend a hand!

englishfreckles [at] gmail [dot] com

Brooke said...

If you still need someone to send, I'd love to.

bmaynard24@gmail.com

P!nky said...

I can help out, but wouldn't be able to send anything until next week since I leave today.

let me know love!

xoxo

Kelly said...

Janna, I would love to help out! Please let me know if there is anything I can do!

Simplyheather said...

Aw, that made me sad that he never received one. If there's anything I can do, let me know. I'll definitely help.

xo, Heather

Jen said...

:( This makes me sad, if there is anything I can do let me know.

Elle Sees said...

I sent my cousin a box when he was stationed in Afghanistan, and he never got it! I hope it was enjoyed by someone!

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

send me his info and I will get it done this weekend! Promise!

Amanda said...

BIG NEWS?!?! I can't wait to hear!

Jamie said...

Can't wait for the news!

My-cliffnotes said...

Love all the responses if they fall through ill do it!!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

F I need to freaking do this! Are you still doing the penpal letters to the soilders?! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I can send a package right now, but let me know what you're looking for and I might be able to do it. If you're looking for penpals for soldiers that I can definitely do. Let me know bionicdee@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

Good luck to your guy! Cute blog!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

It looks like a lot of people offered, but I have a stack of boxes going out tomorrow and always room for another! Let me know!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

What a great cause...im in if you need some help!

Courtney B said...

Good luck to Will!! You are the cutest, most supportive wife EVER!

Jess Casey said...

This touched my heart. When my hubs was deployed we did a Christmas sponsor a soldier box at my chiropractors office! His unit was so excited when they started receiving their packages. Some of sponsors kept in touch with their soldiers and wrote to them for the next 6 months. Bless your heart :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...