Monday, May 11, 2015

This. Weekend. Was. Perfect.


Will got off early and we made it to PCB in time to check in, soak in the beautiful condo, and get ready for the maternity pics. I might have struggled with the new falsies I tried to put on and spent a little too much time on my hair, but all that matters is we still had to wait on the lighting to cooperate negating my lateness. Sadly, I don't have any pictures from the shoot because we really maximized our two hours of sunlight with tons of poses, three outfit changes (I seriously hope no one looked close as I straight up changed on the beach while Will tried to hold a towel), and the 500+ pictures we did manage to take.  The wind was TERRIBLE, so let's also hope she got some where you can see my face in spite of the wind whipping it around. Hence why my hair had no curl by the time we went to dinner:


But yeah...the real fun was Saturday when we hit the beach! 
Carrie drove down to enjoy the fun in the sun with us and it couldn't have turned out to be a better day. We laid out, I took them to a few of my favorite spots: Pompano Joe's for lunch, Hook'd Up for beverages, Kilwin's for ice cream, and even got some pool time in back at the condo before we finally called it a day.



I envisioned brunch, shopping, and another day of fun on Sunday, but let's be real...we couldn't hang that much in one weekend if we tried. Instead, I woke up to flowers, a delicious breakfast, and we spent the rest of the day watching Disney movies, napping, grilling wings, and calling all the maternal influences in our lives to send them our love.


It's weird to think that this could have been the last time we catch some zzz's on the couch as just a couple. I thought for sure we wouldn't fit or that I would be too uncomfortable in my state to sleep, but I think that was the most comfortable I have been in months; snuggled up and wrapped in his arms. Pretty soon it will be Charlie snuggling on the couch with him, and I guess that's okay too ;) She just better recognize he's mine first! Teehee


16 comments:

Jen said...

What a great weekend you had! :) Love the photos.

Kait said...

It looks like you guys had a BLAST! I can't wait to see pics and you look like a total babe in that white swimsuit! XO

P!nky said...

Looks like such a perfect weekend, I'm so glad you had a great time. And I know all of your maternity pictures will be amazing because, um, you and will are such hotties :)!

You rocked the swimsuit, lady and I'm so glad you got some great snuggle time. I love you all [3 eek] so much. Happy Mother's day!

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!! I'm sure they will be stunning :)
So glad that you guys had a nice little babymoon getaway!

Alana Livingston said...

What a great weekend! I am so excited to see the pictures!
Also, you look AMAZING!

Curly Girl Confessions said...

Y'all are preparing for the little in the most perfect ways! You will be so grateful that y'all did. And - you look amazing!

Lynn | Motherhood in Motion said...

Enjoy those zzz's and get some more. Glad you got away before baby gets here. I wish J and I had gotten that opportunity as we desperately need it now.

Courtney B said...

What a perfect weekend!! I can't wait to see maternity pictures! They are going to be so dreamy and perfect (despite the wind)!!
You are such a babe, rockin' that bikini!!

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

You look amazing in that bikini!! And glad you got to have that one "last getaway" with just the two of you.

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend! Happy Mother's Day!

Helene in Between said...

so glad you had such a great weekend! you are the cutest prego! Can't wait to see more pics!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Sounds like yall had a great relaxing little get away!!!

Rach said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend! :)

Amanda said...

So glad you had a great weekend! I am excited to see how your pictures turned out.. and seriously jealous of you rocking a bikini while pregnant!

Kelly said...

Yay, so much fun!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Nicole said...

So jealous you're such a cute momma. I was a chunk :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...